- The University of Birmingham
- Skincare, Makeup, and Wellness
- Chloe has been working in the beauty industry for seven years
- She previoulsy served as the beauty editor at LOOK magazine
- Her bylines include Byrdie UK, STYLIST, ELLE, Refinery29, Women's Health, and Grazia.
Chloe has been working in the beauty industry for seven years, working her way up from an intern at glossy magazines, to a beauty writer at teen website Sugarscape, to a beauty editor at LOOK magazine—one of the UK's best selling weekly glossies. She is now a freelancer beauty writer, and regularly contributes to Byrdie UK, STYLIST, ELLE, Refinery29, Women's Health, and Grazia, as well as consulting for major global beauty brands.
Chloe obtained a Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in English Language at The University of Birmingham.