- At Brides, it’s our job to live and breathe weddings—and it’s truly an honor to be part of this journey with couples as we share our expertise with more than 4 million readers every month.
- Our editors have a variety of backgrounds and experiences but we each have a unique, and often unmatched, expertise in the world of weddings, from fashion and beauty to planning and beyond.
- Our team takes great pride in the quality of our work and creates original, accurate, expert content that is free of ethical concerns, conflicts, or misinformation.
Every day, our editors meet with wedding planners, photographers, and real couples to maintain an authentic and celebratory approach to weddings. We are active participants in New York Bridal Fashion Week, where we report live on trends before they break on the internet. And we stay on top of every celebrity engagement to bring you the latest ideas that you can borrow for your wedding.
Our team is committed to bringing you an inclusive look at the world of weddings, with every type of couple, and every type of celebration. Weddings are celebrations of love, and everyone should have a voice in that celebration. It is our absolute commitment that everyone sees themselves represented on Brides.
Meet our team below, and read more about us here.
- Leah Wyar: SVP & General Manager
- Anna Price Olson: Associate Editorial Director
- Kathryn Vandervalk: Editorial & Strategy Director
- Lindsey Metrus: Editorial Projects Director
- Samantha Netkin: Senior Editor
- Shelby Wax: Senior Editor
- Kate Donovan: Senior Editor
- Madeline Hirsch: Senior Editor
- Karli Bendlin: Senior Editor
- Maggie Kreinberg: Editor
- Araziel Jackson: Assistant Social Media Editor
- Lilly Blomquist: Editorial Assistant