New York, NY
- Vanderbilt University
Alexandra Macon has over a decade of experience as an editor. She is currently a contributing editor for vogue.com where she covers all things weddings. She is also the co-founder of Over The Moon, a blog devoted to wedding content.
It has come to our attention that news of a Brides makeup artist scam has been circulating as of late, with defrauders posing as brand representatives (like Alexandra Macon) to recruit makeup artists for Brides photo shoots.
While we love to engage with our audience and industry talent, if and when Brides hires hair stylists, makeup artists, or other industry professionals, it is through agencies. We DO NOT recruit through Instagram or job sites. Additionally, any email or communication coming from us will use @brides.com or @dotdash.com.
Please stay aware of any such spam and if you do receive one of these counterfeit makeup artist requests, please forward it to email@example.com.
- Alexandra Macon has been an editor for over a decade.
- She is currently a contributing editor and wedding expert at vogue.com.
- She previously held positions at Ralph Lauren, Domino Magazine, and Interview Magazine.
- She contributed to Real Weddings content for Brides and Brides.com.
- Alexandra is the co-founder of Over The Moon, a blog devoted to wedding content.
Alexandra Macon holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Vanderbilt University.