- Duke University
- Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Celebrity and Entertainment
- Abby Gardner has worked as a writer and editor in women's magazines for over 20 years.
- She was the former digital director at Marie Claire and former beauty director at YM.
- She also contributes to Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Fashionista, and SELF.
- She's currently Executive Editor for IndyMaven.
Abby Gardner has worked as a writer and editor in women's magazines for over 20 years, with bylines including Cosmopolitan, Fashionista, and SELF. She previoulsy served as the former digital director at Marie Claire, as well as the former beauty director at YM. She's currently Executive Editor for IndyMaven.
Abby Gardner received a Bachelor of Arts in English from Duke University.
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.