Carly Totten is a Philadelphia-based writer specializing in wedding planning and decor. She is also a copywriter for creative business owners and a wedding planner for couples in Philadelphia and beyond.
- Carly has written for Brides since April 2020.
- Her work has appeared in Bridal Guide, The Huffington Post, Lovely Bride, Yahoo!, and WeddingWire, and more.
- Carly graduated summa cum laude from Rider University with a B.A. in journalism, a concentration in public relations, and a minor in event planning.
Carly Totten is a Philadelphia-based writer with expertise in wedding planning and decor. In addition to Brides, she has written for Bridal Guide, The Huffington Post, Lovely Bride, Yahoo!, and WeddingWire. Carly also works as a wedding planner for events in Philadelphia, New Jersey, and beyond.
Carly graduated summa cum laude from Rider University with a B.A. in journalism, a concentration in public relations, and a minor in event planning.
- Wedding Food Service Styles: Pros And Cons, Huffington Post
- Five Tips For Writing Your Wedding Vows, Red Oak Weddings
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Hire a Wedding Planner, Red Oak Weddings
About Brides and Dotdash
Brides is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.