Los Angeles, CA
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Natural Healing Institute
- Nutrition; Wellness; Fitness; Skin
- Advocate for increasing accessibility and inclusivity in wellness
- Author of four bestselling books: three special diet cookbooks, one wellness manual
- Advisory Board Member, WellDefined.com
Ariane Resnick, CNC is a special diet chef, certified nutritionist, and author of four books. She has written for platforms such as Livestrong, Beachbody, Simply Recipes, The Spruce Eats, Byrdie, HuffPost, and The Hill, and her work has been featured in media including Forbes, CBS' The Doctors, Hallmark Home and Family, and ABC News. Her private chef and nutrition clientele has included an array of celebrities, such as pop star P!nk.
Ariane speaks and educates on topics like illness recovery, eating with joy, and how to make the wellness space more inclusive to people of color. She has spoken at conventions including Women in Wellness Leadership Conference, Bulletproof Conference, and W.E.L.L. Summit.
While she grew up in a family with a strong natural living focus, Ariane became even more passionate about sharing wellness tools with the public after her own holistic recovery from late stage neurological Lyme Disease and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Ariane holds a B.A. in creative writing from U.C. Santa Cruz and nutritionist certification from the Natural Healing Institute.