- White paper for flowers (Try: Echizen Washi Kozo & Sulphite paper from Thailand, style number M32 Gira-Ume, 80 grams. Each 31" x 43" sheet will make approximately 40 daisies.)
- Yellow paper for daisy centers (Try: Cranford Paper from the UK in Dresden Yellow, 150 grams. Each 20 ½" x 30 ½"; each sheet will make approximately 40 centers).
- Glue dots (Try: save-on-crafts.com. Note: Dots can be easily removed from lamps without damaging shades which is important if you’re renting lamps).
- A slotted quilling tool to help with rolling the yellow centers (Try: quilledcreations.com; $4).
- A white lamp (Try: Water Mill Party; watermillparty.com).
- Scissors & Ruler
Note: All supplies were purchased at New York Central Art Supply, nycentralartsupply.com. For best results, if paper is purchased elsewhere, be sure they are the same weight as those used here.