Start your dress search.
Order your dress now so you'll have plenty of time to attend fittings.Get a swatch of fabric from your dress so that you can match shoes and other accessories.Make shopping for accessories and choosing a hairstyle easier by taking front and back photos of yourself in your dress.
Shop for your accessories:Bra/pantiesHosieryHeadpieceVeilPetticoat/slipGlovesJewelryWrap or shawlHandbagGarter
Attend your first fitting; bring your shoes, lingerie and accessories with you.Attend your final wedding-dress fitting.
Pick up your wedding dress. Try it on one last time before you leave the salon to make certain that it fits just right.
for Signing Up!
Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com
- 1. Watch This Hilarious Video of a Best Man Toasting to the Tune of Frozen’s “Let It Go”
- 2. How to Find the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Body Type
- 3. 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Bride on Her Wedding Day
- 4. Well, This Is One Way to Introduce Your Bridal Party ...
- 5. Our New Hero: The Guy Who Proposed to All of the Disney Princesses
More From Brides