Start your dress search.
Order your dress now so you'll have plenty of time to attend fittings.Get a swatch of fabric from your dress so that you can match shoes and other accessories.Make shopping for accessories and choosing a hairstyle easier by taking front and back photos of yourself in your dress.
Shop for your accessories:Bra/pantiesHosieryHeadpieceVeilPetticoat/slipGlovesJewelryWrap or shawlHandbagGarter
Attend your first fitting; bring your shoes, lingerie and accessories with you.Attend your final wedding-dress fitting.
Pick up your wedding dress. Try it on one last time before you leave the salon to make certain that it fits just right.
for Signing Up!
Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com
- 1. Will 2014 Be the Year of Two Kardashian Weddings? Kourtney and Scott Disick are Reportedly Engaged!
- 2. 8 Scientific Ways to Make Your Relationship Stronger
- 3. The Marriage Secret That Happily-Hitched Women Around the World Know
- 4. Scarlett Johansson Is Pregnant! Will She Be an Expectant Bride?
- 5. Hayden Panettiere is Our April/May Cover Star! Check Out What’s in Our Newest Issue
More From Brides