Start your dress search.
Order your dress now so you'll have plenty of time to attend fittings.Get a swatch of fabric from your dress so that you can match shoes and other accessories.Make shopping for accessories and choosing a hairstyle easier by taking front and back photos of yourself in your dress.
Shop for your accessories:Bra/pantiesHosieryHeadpieceVeilPetticoat/slipGlovesJewelryWrap or shawlHandbagGarter
Attend your first fitting; bring your shoes, lingerie and accessories with you.Attend your final wedding-dress fitting.
Pick up your wedding dress. Try it on one last time before you leave the salon to make certain that it fits just right.
- 1. Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Sketches
- 2. Dream Wedding Dress Showdown: Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston
- 3. The Revenge Wedding Finally Happened! Let’s Discuss Emily Thorne’s Gorgeous Dress
- 4. Did A Wedding Guest Cancel At The Last Minute or Just Not Show Up? Here’s What to Do
- 5. 4 Secrets Women Tend to Keep From Their Husbands
- 1. The Most Gorgeous Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
- 2. A Classic Summer Wedding with Rustic Details
- 3. Keira Knightley Wore Her Wedding Dress How Many Times?
- 4. How Paul Walker Saved the Day for an Engaged Couple 10 Years Ago
- 5. Celebrities in Wedding-Worthy White Dresses: Taylor Swift, Evangeline Lilly, and Lupita Nyong'o
More From Brides