Start your dress search.
Order your dress now so you'll have plenty of time to attend fittings.Get a swatch of fabric from your dress so that you can match shoes and other accessories.Make shopping for accessories and choosing a hairstyle easier by taking front and back photos of yourself in your dress.
Shop for your accessories:Bra/pantiesHosieryHeadpieceVeilPetticoat/slipGlovesJewelryWrap or shawlHandbagGarter
Attend your first fitting; bring your shoes, lingerie and accessories with you.Attend your final wedding-dress fitting.
Pick up your wedding dress. Try it on one last time before you leave the salon to make certain that it fits just right.
for Signing Up!
Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com
- 1. Pregnant Jill Duggar and Her Husband Derick Dillard Are Having A ...
- 2. What Not to Wear for Your Engagement Photos
- 3. 9 Brides Reveal the Wedding Traditions They’d Like to See Disappear
- 4. A Dramatic Destination Wedding in Antigua
- 5. 16 Moments That Will Definitely Make You Cry on Your Wedding Day
More From Brides