Start your dress search.
Order your dress now so you'll have plenty of time to attend fittings.Get a swatch of fabric from your dress so that you can match shoes and other accessories.Make shopping for accessories and choosing a hairstyle easier by taking front and back photos of yourself in your dress.
Shop for your accessories:Bra/pantiesHosieryHeadpieceVeilPetticoat/slipGlovesJewelryWrap or shawlHandbagGarter
Attend your first fitting; bring your shoes, lingerie and accessories with you.Attend your final wedding-dress fitting.
Pick up your wedding dress. Try it on one last time before you leave the salon to make certain that it fits just right.
for Signing Up!
Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com
- 1. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Engaged!
- 2. Pregnant-and-Engaged Mila Kunis Flaunts Her Baby Bump at the MTV Movie Awards!
- 3. 7 Real Brides Reveal Their Biggest Wedding Planning Regret
- 4. 10 Minutes with Desiree Hartsock: The Bachelorette Dishes Exclusive Details on Her New Maggie Sottero Line, Wedding Planning, and Renee Oteri’s Nuptials!
- 5. 5 Things Every Bride Should Do Before She Says ‘I Do’
More From Brides