Add a little sparkle to your décor (and your wedding!) with one of our favorite metallic and neutral pairings: gold and white. The color combo can be interpreted in a myriad of ways, from preppy, graphic patterns to ultra-feminine florals. (Plus, the look translates into fashion: The two hues took on a baroque, romantic feel with this gossamer gown from Altuzarra's spring 2015 collection!)
1. Gold and white takes a minimalist turn with Poppin's elegant (and affordable) notebooks. Choose one with a different letter for each of your bridesmaids.
2. Add gold rimmed drinking glasses, metallic drink stirrers, and patterned cocktail napkins to keep the look unified.
3. Pair the notebooks with a patterned pen from Parker Thatch for a cute finishing touch to your 'maid gift.
4. This modern cake stand adds a metallic sheen without being too flashy. And don't be afraid to bring it out again for the first holiday party you host as husband and wife!
5. Transform a boring, neutral bar cart with this shiny, stripy ice bucket.
6. This dipped cake knife and server set is an updated twist on a traditional pairing.
Above: 1. White Notebook with Gold Initial, $8, Poppin; 2. Gold Chevron Napkins, $37 for set of 50, Zazzle; 3. Bamboo Pattern Pens, $23 for set of 14, Parker Thatch; 4. Dauville Cake Stand, $98, Canvas Home; 5. Ice Bucket, $50, Emily McCarthy; 6. Gold-Dipped Ceramic Cake Serving Set, $58, BHLDN.