You know what the best thing about having bridesmaids is? You can blab about your wedding all you want to them and they'll be super into it, hanging on to every word you say (or at least pretending to be). Your fiancé, on the other hand, well...don't get your hopes up. It's not that he doesn't care; it's just that he doesn't care as much about the details as you do. With that said, here are 15 wedding planning questions he really, really wishes you'd stop asking over and over.
1. Do you think [insert nitty gritty wedding detail here] would look nice?
2. What are your thoughts on this hotel? Or this one? Or this one?
4. What kind of wedding band do you want?
5. Have you chosen your groomsmen yet?
6. What are you going to wear?
7. When are you getting your suit/tux/tie/pocket square? What about your groomsmen?
8. Are we supposed to... [insert infinite possibilities of wedding etiquette questions here that your groom 100 percent won't know the answer to]?
9. Do you like this one or this one better [indecisive bride shows groom two nearly identical Pinterest photos in hopes he'll make the decision easier...he doesn't]?
10. Does this centerpiece go with this table setting?
11. Should we get real or silk flowers?
12. Do you like this song? What about this song? Is this song too...?
13. Is this too expensive? Does this look too cheap?
14. Would you like to be on the call with the wedding planner?
15. Is it rude if we don't invite [insert guest name(s) here]?