Being a bride ain't easy. For starters, there's a whole lot of stress and drama to deal with and way too many cooks (trying to get) in the kitchen. Sometimes you just want to throw your hands up in the air, grab your groom and run for the hills to elope. Not that you actually would or anything, but it's times like these that you literally can't even!
1. When your mom can't stop blabbing about everything.
Whether it's the type of flowers you should have at the wedding, what the programs should look like, why you must have a sit down dinner, how she just has to invite so and so — OMG the list goes on and on.
2. When your married friend acts like she's all of a sudden an authority on wedding planning just because she planned her own wedding.
It's like girl, thanks, but no thanks! I'd like my wedding to be unique, not a clone of yours.
3. When your fiancé has zero opinion on anything wedding-related.
Until you actually do all the legwork and then he has something to say about every little detail, of course. Nice to meet you groomzilla!
4. When your maid of honor includes you on every single bachelorette party email and constantly calls you to make plans/round up money from your other friends.
This is what you have bridesmaids for, no?
5. When your mother-in-law (or anyone for that matter) sends you a picture of her couture gown for the wedding.
Whoa, is she seriously trying to upstage me? Not cool girlfriend, not cool.
6. When your family nags about insignificant details way in advance.
Like the color of the koozies in the welcome bags. You just need a weekend to not do wedding stuff. Is that too much to ask?