If you thought married sex was boring, think again! Just like your relationship, your sex life will take work too. Commit to giving it your all though, and you'll find you're ultimately satisfied in more ways than one, we promise you. Here are 8 of the greatest perks of married sex.
1. There's a new level of intimacy. After all, you did just make one of the biggest commitments of your life, vowing to be with your now husband (ah!!) until death do you part. It's true marriage brings you closer both in and out of the bedroom, that is, if you're willing to continue putting the effort in. In other words, you gotta set aside time to "do it."
__2. You're completely comfortable with each other.__For better or worse! Body insecurities, dirty talk insecurities, whatever it may be, your husband has a way of making you feel at ease in the sack even when something totally embarrassing happens.
3. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant out of wedlock. Not that it's a huge stigma anymore or anything, but your grandma definitely wouldn't approve, and well, some people are still pretty judgey. Who would have thought the day would come when you'd actually be stoked to take a pregnancy test?
4. You know his bod like the back of your hand. And you're well versed in what turns him on and vice versa by now. It may be a bit predictable at times, however, practice really does make perfect and your sex life is living proof of that.
5. You aren't afraid to speak up. Like any girl, you've got fantasies, and sure they may be a little bit out there to the average person, but you trust your hubby enough to open up and share them with him, which will only benefit your sex life in the long run. Oh, and you certainly aren't scared to tell him what you like and don't like in bed, leading to increased satisfaction.
6. It's always available. Yet it ain't no thing if you're too tired to do it before bed because the morning presents the perfect opportunity to get down and dirty. Bow chicka wow wow!
7. Rejection isn't taken personally. If he tells you he's not in the mood right now, you believe him and your brain doesn't automatically go into overdrive trying to figure out what's wrong with you or what you did wrong. The man's just exhausted, stressed or whatever else for goodness sake.
8. You have a routine and you're so fine with that. Yes, you may role play and make love in the kitchen now and then just to keep things interesting, but in all honesty, your sex life is pretty predictable and you both secretly love it. Probably because you don't have to pretend like sex on a countertop in some crazy position you found in a Kama Sutra book tops doing it missionary style in your big comfy bed.