You're mentally prepared to lose it during the father-daughter dance and when you exchange vows with your future husband, but have you considered the small and unexpected moments that could have you weeping like a baby as well? Grab a tissue, brides, because things are about to get ugly in the most beautiful way possible.
1. When you finally see your wedding venue all decked out for the first time, and it's even more perfect than you had imagined.
2. When your dog calms you down during a potential wedding-day crisis and you realize everything is going to be just fine.
3. When you unwrap your wedding gift and discover the really romantic love letter your guy wrote you.
4. When your bridesmaids help you get dressed and start tearing up themselves.
5. When your dad arrives to walk you down the aisle, duh.
See More: 30 Amazing Ceremony Structures
6. When your groom, who you've maybe seen cry once in your life ever, tears up at the altar.
7. When you glance over mid-ceremony and catch your mom crying in the front row. Or your grandma. Or anyone else that's important to you, really.
8. When someone near and dear to your heart surprises you with a special performance, video or song at the reception.
9. When you attempt to give a speech but get all choked up instead. You're just so happy and can't believe all these people are here to support you.
10. When your maid of honor takes a trip down memory lane during her toast.
11. When your hubby's best man raves about how much his buddy has truly changed for the better since he met you.
12. When your first dance song starts playing.
13. When you're thanking everyone in the receiving line and you're suddenly overcome with emotion.
14. When you check your wedding hashtag on Instagram and see a photo of your first kiss or dance as husband and wife.
15. When your videographer shows the same day edit of your wedding film for everyone at the end of the night.
16. When it's all over and done with and you realize you're married!