Perhaps you're spending your honeymoon in Bali or on the beaches of a beautiful Caribbean island, but no matter where you're going, you definitely need a fantastic swimsuit. For summer, it's all about the details including vibrant prints and sporty mesh. One-pieces have also been given a new and sultry spin if you're not into baring your midriff. Here are eight last-minute swimsuits you can buy and have shipped to you before you jet off for your romantic vacation.
1. A little black bikini is even more classic than an LBD and this strappy-detailed swimsuit will easily become a wardrobe staple for a great price; Aerie Scoop Bikini Top, $23, Strappy Bikini Bottom, $20, Aerie
4. With a flattering high-waist bottom, an athletic sport bra-inspired top, and feminine scallop detailing, this bikini couldn't be more perfect; *Palm Springs Bikini Top & Bottom, $282, Marysia *
5. A flounce bikini top is a great silhouette for all bust sizes and in this spirited blue feather print, you'll be as carefree as your honeymoon demands; Blue Feather Print Push Up Flounce Halter Bikini Top & Ruched Side Bikini Bottom, $35, Target
6. Why not continue wearing white, even on your honeymoon? This little white bikini is sophisticated and refined: perfect for the minimalist bride who knows her curves are always the statement piece; The Morgan Top & Bottom, $158, Solid & Striped
7. Nothing says tropical destination better than a fruit-print swimsuit! This strapless number with an allover gold pineapple pattern shows just the right amount of skin with on-trend cutout detailing; Pineapple Foil Print Swimsuit, $68, Topshop
8. Perfect for lounging poolside in style, this bikini will let you show off the enviable body you've been working so hard to obtain all year; Anais Floral Print Triangle Bikini, $260, Zimmermann available at Net-a-Porter