You may have been dreaming about warm-weather weddings and fresh spring flowers for months, but have you thought about your spring wedding scent? We found five wedding-ready floral perfumes that will match perfectly with any garden-fresh bouquet. Get ready to start spritzing!
1. Kate Spade Walk on Air: If chic has a scent, this is it. Notes of magnolia and lily make this new fragrance feel ultra clean, which means it's right at home at a modern loft wedding with a bouquet of calla lilies or orchids. ($95, available at Nordstrom)
2. Philosophy Live Joyously: This new pick smells like a sweet summer garden party. Notes of tangerine, pink peony and patchouli make it work so well with a romantic lace dress and lush bouquet. ($56, available at Sephora)
3. Aerin Rose de Grasse: Thinking of carrying a classic rose bouquet? This gorgeous, works-for-everyone scent is the perfect complement. It's formulated with a blend of roses, including a 100-petaled rose from Grasse, the French capital of perfumery. Bonus: It's small enough to fit in your wedding-day clutch! * ($185, available at Saks)*
4. Chloe Love Story: Want to make a statement on your wedding day? In this intoxicating scent, stephanotis and jasmine mix with orange flower. The result: a scent that's equal parts elegant and sexy. ($105, available at Sephora)
5. Ralph by Ralph Lauren Fresh: Perfect for a playful summer wedding, this light perfume combines magnolia, lemon and watermelon to create a fruity-floral effect. Pair it with an ice-cold signature cocktail. ($74, available at Ralph Lauren)