It's that time of year again — bring on the BBQ's and beach towels! Whether you're celebrating July Fourth by getting married or tying the knot later this season, we've rounded up seven must-haves every summer-loving bride-to-be needs.
1. The Registry Item: Nothing screams nautical quite like the combination of seersucker and monogram. These 100 percent cotton napkins are available in a bunch of colors, so you can add a touch of seaside flare to any style entertaining space. Typographer's Seersucker Dinner Napkins, starting at $48 for a set of a 4; Mark and Graham
2. The Invite: If your dream wedding consists of a casual oceanfront celebration with a lobster boil and lots of dancing in the sand, consider these modern-meets-preppy invitations. Bonus: Matching thank you notes and directions cards are available in the same fun pattern. Modern Belle Letterpress Invitations, starting at $485 for 100; Minted
3. The Honeymoon Shades: Who doesn't love Karlie Kloss? Channel her sleek, sexy vibe on your post-wedding getaway by rocking a pair of sunglasses from her new line with Warby Parker. Proceeds benefit Edible Schoolyard NYC, a nonprofit organization that helps schools in disadvantaged areas teach kids about healthy food. Style and philanthropy? Yes, please. "Julia" in Heirloom Silver, $145; Warby Parker
4. The Bridesmaid Gift: After months of helping you navigate the stormy seas of wedding planning (pun intended), your 'maids will swoon over these hand made bracelets, an upscale twist on the classic Nantucket bracelet. Bracelets, starting at $55; Serpent Sea
5. The Décor Detail: Avoid nautical-theme overkill by zooming in on beachy-chic details, like these Lucite anchor cocktail picks. Pair them with fresh fruit to garnish your signature cocktail for a festive touch. The Original Cocktail Anchor Shaker Set, $18 for 40; A Summer Shop
6. The Bridal Shower Bubbly: Jonathan Adlers limited-edition Chandon bottles are begging to be popped al fresco. Use it to make a refreshing and festive champagne cocktail at your bridal shower. Limited-Edition American Summer, $22; Chandon
7. The Guest Gift: Surprise your friends and family with these sea salt soaps in their welcome bags or pass them out as favors at the end of the night. Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap, $6.95; CB2