For the bride that favors minimalism over traditional, ornate designs, the recently launched registry program at March is a great fit. Based in San Francisco (but also available online), March carries an impeccably curated collection of high quality kitchenware, ceramics and accessories. If you and your hubby are in the process of decorating a new home, they offer a custom kitchen design service that covers everything from cabinet finishes to décor. Conversely, if you already have your dream kitchen, register for some new accessories and finds below — all of which are available at the store's website marchsf.com.
1. These delicate crystal pieces by Lobmeyr are entirely handmade in Austria, moving through 18 different sets of hands throughout production. Plus, they're available in a bunch of colors to fit your kitchen's vibe; $55.
2. Sure, copper is super trendy right now, but this Azmaya design will never go out of style; $350.
3. Perfect for entertaining, these Japanese oak trays by Azmaya are begging to be used for serving hors d'oeuvres at your first newlywed dinner party; starting from $105.
4. Constructed from an enameled cast iron for easy cleaning, this AGA cookware can be used for everything from baking bread to roasting chicken; starting from $180.
5. Inspired by the cooking techniques used in French bakeries, these Teroforma linen towels are not only functional, but they also make chic kitchen accessories; $14.
6. Sleek, durable, available in a variety of colors, and affordable? Set your dining room table with this Billy Cotton stoneware; $10.