It's the final countdown! In 30 days, you're going to say "I do," but you still have a lot of things to do before the big day. At the one-month-out mark, you should be full steam ahead completing these final 10 tasks:
1. Finish your packing list — completely — making sure to list every outfit you and your fiancé will need. You should have started the list months before but this is your change to tweak and perfect it.
2. Do your last minute shopping for clothing, toiletries, special perfume, etc. Make sure your fiancé has their half of the list under control. Sometimes grooms need a little help so that you don't have to freak and stress about what they didn't do a week before your wedding.
3. Make sure you have enough luggage (and space in the luggage) for what you need to pack. If you need a garment bag and don't have one, get one.
4. Make a packing list for your honeymoon... and then go back and do the first three items on this list for your honeymoon too.
5. Complete a detailed schedule of all of your wedding activities and events — right down to the minute. Include vendors and your wedding party on this schedule.
6. Contact every vendor to confirm the times (and dates) on the schedule no later than three weeks out.
7. Confirm all of your own travel arrangements. You've been making a lot of plans: Did you remember to reserve your own rental car and hotel room? Make sure none of your flight times have been changed (that does happen).
8. Get a facial and do any necessary waxing at least 10 days prior to your wedding date. Facials can cause breakouts and waxing causes discomfort you don't want to feel on your wedding night.
9. Visit the hair stylist and makeup artist for a practice run. Do not do this on the same day you have your facial. If you're having a destination wedding, pre-schedule this appointment for as soon as possible after you arrive in your destination just in case you don't like the results and have to make a change.
10. Send out your detailed vendor schedules to all of your vendors at least one week prior to your wedding. If anybody doesn't respond within 24 hours, call them directly and get confirmation that they will, in fact, be where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there on your wedding day.
Owner of Weddings in Vieques, a destination-wedding planning company off the coast of Puerto Rico, Sandy Malone has helped countless couples plan their big day since 2007.