Since its launch in June, Food52's registry program has been a hit with the BRIDES editors. With over 3,000 items to choose from, they offer everything from handcrafted goods to culinary classics. With Food52's easy-to-use layout, you can browse by category, personal style, or theme such as "Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue." They even offer collections featuring guest curators with an impeccable sense of style such as Amanda Brooks, Michael Mosca, and Beth Kirby. Shop below for our favorite picks!
1. This sleek Italian flatware comes in a variety of finishes — we love the black shine; starting at $65.
2. Meet Mauviel cookware — the perfect marriage of high quality French cookware and outstanding design; starting at $90.
3. The stylish look of these flutes also enhances the effervescence of your champagne! $50 for set of 2.
4. Food52 has an amazing selection of cookbooks. One of our favorites comes from California's Bar Tartine restaurant; $40.
5. These gorgeous porcelain baskets are perfect for holding fruits and hors d'oeuvres at your next al fresco fête*; $72 for set of 4*.
6. You can't go wrong with these Moroccan storage baskets. They instantly provide a chic storage solution for any room; starting at $75.
7. Who says mixing bowls need to be boring? These mod ones are perfect for whipping up your favorite treats in the kitchen; starting at $66.