Let's be honest: No matter how much you love those wedding shoes you splurged on, your feet are going to kill by the time you hit the dance floor at your reception. When that time comes, skip the boring flip-flops and slip into something special and affordable. These fancy flat sandals will keep you on your feet at an extremely budget-friendly price.
1. Minimal and topped with a cute gilded bow, these sandals are for the classic bride looking for a preppy touch. "Haley" Metallic Bow Sandals, $20, Target
2. The sophisticated alternative to flip-flops: a clean, ankle-strap flat. The romantic rose-cut laser detail is a show-stopping detail, while the padded insole makes it perfect for dancing the night away. "Shiloh" White Soft Nappa Patent, $98, Nina
3. Bust a move in these comfy flats and sparkle while doing it. A simple T-strap design makes these a must-pack item for the honeymoon too. *"Oberlander" Thong Sandals, $40, Nine West *
4. Every backyard bash needs a little glitz, which is why boho brides will love these sequin-embellished sandals. Elegant with a grecian touch, these pretty flats will make dancing in the moonlight a piece of cake. "Reagan" Embellished Sandals, $30, Target
5. The stylish upgrade to gladiator sandals, these modern flats are made for trendy brides. The ornate bobbles are totally chic while the thin nude straps adds a sleek, edgy look. Wear with a clean silhouette and dainty gold accessories for a modern, reception-ready look. Bobble Detail Flat Sandals, $30, Zara
6. If you aren't shy with the sparkle, this heavy-handed rhinestone embellishment is for you. The ridged bottom sole means you won't slip on the slick dance floor. *Fancy Embellished Flat Sandals, $42, New Look available at ASOS *
7. These Moroccon-inspired beaded T-straps are the perfect mix of function and fashion. The double straps at the toe provide extra support so you're free to dance the night away in style. "Nimbo" Beaded T-Strap Flat Sandal, $56, Dune London available at Nordstrom