When you and your fiancé don't feel like going out, it can become second nature just to flick on Netflix. We've got nothing against Orange Is the New Black marathons, but there is a lot more you can do on a night in together. Here are a few activities you can try if you've gotten bored of the same old Netflix-and-chilling routine.
1. Make themed dinner-TV combos. Watch a travel show and cook meals inspired by the different destinations. Cooking together forces you to work as a team, and you can fantasize about your next trip together.
2. Play board games.__ Game nights don't have to be for families. Classic games like Monopoly, Scrabble, and Twister can actually be really fun. Or, to add an adult twist, you can play a strip version of just about anything.
3. Have a picnic. You don't need to go to the park to have a picnic. Put together baskets, blankets, and candles if you want to be fancy and bring them out to your porch, yard, or balcony. Dress up to make it feel like more of an outing.
4. Ask each other these questions. In one famous experiment, scientists reportedly made couples fall in love in the lab by having them answer these 36 questions and look each other in the eyes.
5. Hold an at-home Chopped competition. Get out an eclectic mix of ingredients and see what you can do with them.
6. Host an at-home dance party. Turn on your favorite music and have as much fun as you would at the club, minus the crowd.
7. Exchange massages. Unlike going to the salon, couples' massages are two-sided and totally free.
8. Play video games. You don't need a video game system — you can team up on Pokemon Go, Angry Birds, or whatever's on your phone.
9. Get sweaty. It's easy to find home yoga and exercise videos on Youtube. The endorphins you get from breaking a sweat together can boost your attraction, and it'll help motivate both of you to get moving.
This article originally appeared on Glamour.