After the initial, "OMG I just got engaged and can't wait to shamelessly show off my ring" pic, posting a ton of blatant photos of your new bling to social media is, well ... kind of annoying. But, not to fret, because there are a ton of sly ways you can sneak that ring into a selfie without looking like you're only trying to brag. (Remember to use them sparingly though or your friends will totally catch on!)
1. The classic, albeit not so casual, "I got a new mani" selfie (works every time!).
2. The "I'm living that vacation life with a drink in my hand and ring positioned just perfectly for the photo opp" selfie.
3. The "check out these other cool new rings I just got (but really, look at my awesome engagement ring)" close up hand selfie.
4. The trusty "I'm at the airport headed to paradise passport/ring" selfie.
See more: What Your Engagement Ring Says About You
5. The "wrap your arm around your significant other's shoulder so your bling shines bright like a diamond but isn't the focus of the selfie" selfie.
6. The "I'm sooo tired, morning coffee mug/Starbucks cup, ring clearly visible" selfie.
7. The "holding up hard to get tickets to a sporting event with a huge smile plastered on your face and ring facing out (naturally)" selfie.
8. The subtle "hand resting on the edge of the table but this photo is really all about my food, I swear" selfie.
9. The "I'm a fashion blogger and have to post a detail shot of all of my accessories" selfie.
10. The "cuddled up, isn't my dog so cute that maybe you won't notice my ring is strategically placed for your viewing pleasure" selfie.