While you may have had your bridesmaids' gifts picked out since you started wedding planning, chances are your fiancé hasn't put a lot of thought into what to give his guys (besides the requisite matching ties). To help your guy take the guesswork out of gifting his buddies, we've put together some of crowd-pleasers for every type of groomsman. The best part? Each gift costs under $75!
1. For a tasteful gift that will appease almost any guy, this monogram leather iPad cover from Mark and Graham is beautiful and affordable. Graham iPad Mini Case, $69, Mark and Graham
2. If you've got a group that's always up for a nice glass of bourbon, we love this gift set from Mouth — just make sure you give it to them after the ceremony. Grandmaster Flask, $58 each, Mouth
3. This aftershave-and-soap duo from Whiskey Ink and Lace makes the perfect gifting set (and will ensure that all the dudes are clean shaven before the wedding). The Lumberjack Shave Kit, starting at $18, Whiskey Ink and Lace available at Etsy
4. For a tongue-in-cheek gift that's sure to get a laugh, it doesn't get better than this etiquette book for guys. How to Be a Man, $28, J.Crew
5. If your guy's friends are more into beer than bourbon, consider these tool-shaped bottle openers from Poketo. Who needs another engraved bottle opener, anyway? Tool Bottle Openers, $25 each, Poketo
6. For those men who qualify as sports fanatics, these mix-and-match cufflinks are perfect. The hand-drawn design read as subtle — not cheesy. Mix and Match Sport Cufflinks, $62.40, Jo Heckett available at Etsy
7. Or instead, get them this table tennis set. It's perfect for a quick game and it's easy to put away so they don't need to invest money (or space) on a full-sized ping-pong table. Dining Table Tennis, $35, Restoration Hardware