Unusual Wedding Ideas
Continued (page 2 of 2)
6. With "celebs" as your witnesses Wish you could have Brad and Angelina in your wedding photos? Go to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, where their wax replicas will stand by in the Chapel of Dreams as you become husband and wife (from $595; 702-862-7805 or mtvegas.com).
7. Up in the air Early birds, savor the view as you wed at dawn while soaring in a hot air balloon over Sonoma's wine country (from $950; 707-836-0171 or up-away.com); nighthawks, say "I do" as the lights of Vegas twinkle below your chopper (from $899; 702-261-0007 or maverickhelicopter.com).
8. At the bowling lanes Be strikingly unique and wed at the National Bowling Stadium, in Reno, NV—aka the Taj Mahal of Ten Pins. Thanks to a special carpeted lane, you won't have to give up your stilettos to walk down the aisle (from $650; 800-304-2695 or visitrenotahoe.com).
9. During a murder mystery party Your first job as husband and wife? Solving a whodunit. Murder on the Menu will bring the crime scene to your reception venue, and can even add characters of your choosing—his ex, perhaps (from $2,500; 510-845-3600 or murderonthemenu.com).
10. With a shaman as your officiant Open your souls to the mystical vibe of Sedona, AZ, with a Shaman's Blessing ceremony by a Native American healer (from $2,675; 800-973-3762 or weddingsinsedona.com).