2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
Peek into your room, and wow. All ocean. And it's all yours. Oversized and edgy, each guestroom and suite provides a sanctuary from the pulsating vibe of the city, with showers large enough to share and little delights here and there that only W could dream up. Keep it haute and sexy in your private plunge pool, rooftop barbecue and outdoor shower. Whip up something wickedly delicious in the fully equipped kitchenette. Come to think of it, why not just snap your fingers for our WHATEVER/WHENEVER service.
Get WETTM in our sun-kissed pools and dig your toes into the sand. Our Beach Ambassadors are there to hand-carry refreshing treats and help you find the prime spot to ensure that perfect tan. Nothing says relaxation like a beach bar. That's why we have six of them. Plus secret gardens and private bungalows for personal introspection or secluded exploration.
Tempt your senses with spicy Asian cuisine at the famed Mr Chow and new American dining at The Dutch. Flirt in our Living Room Bar. When the sun rises, shoot some hoops on our rooftop tennis and basketball courts. And find pure Bliss in our signature spa, over 7,000 square feet of pampering.
Chic. Seductive. W South Beach. The ultimate paradise by the sea.
- 1. Why Kym Johnson Is Quitting Dancing With the Stars Now That She’s Married
- 2. The Bachelor’s Ashley Salter Had an Adorable Bridal Shower! See the Photos
- 3. Home and Family Star Mark Steines and Julie Freyermuth are Married! See Their Beautiful Wedding Photos
- 4. Your Weekly Love Horoscope: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Love Life This Week
- 5. Olympic Figure Skater Sasha Cohen is Married! See Photos from Her Romantic Cape Cod Wedding