2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
Peek into your room, and wow. All ocean. And it's all yours. Oversized and edgy, each guestroom and suite provides a sanctuary from the pulsating vibe of the city, with showers large enough to share and little delights here and there that only W could dream up. Keep it haute and sexy in your private plunge pool, rooftop barbecue and outdoor shower. Whip up something wickedly delicious in the fully equipped kitchenette. Come to think of it, why not just snap your fingers for our WHATEVER/WHENEVER service.
Get WETTM in our sun-kissed pools and dig your toes into the sand. Our Beach Ambassadors are there to hand-carry refreshing treats and help you find the prime spot to ensure that perfect tan. Nothing says relaxation like a beach bar. That's why we have six of them. Plus secret gardens and private bungalows for personal introspection or secluded exploration.
Tempt your senses with spicy Asian cuisine at the famed Mr Chow and new American dining at The Dutch. Flirt in our Living Room Bar. When the sun rises, shoot some hoops on our rooftop tennis and basketball courts. And find pure Bliss in our signature spa, over 7,000 square feet of pampering.
Chic. Seductive. W South Beach. The ultimate paradise by the sea.
- 1. Happy Birthday Jennifer Aniston! Looking Back at Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding Photos
- 2. Ryan Reynolds Reveals That He Met Blake Lively While on a Double Date — With Someone Else!
- 3. The Biggest Wedding Trends of 2016, According to Wedding Planners
- 4. Glee Star Heather Morris Welcomes a Baby Boy! Find Out His Sweet Name
- 5. Justin Theroux’s Valentine’s Day Plans with Jennifer Aniston Sound Positively Perfect