Please help! I'm losing my mind! LOL

Online Users: 1,322 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

RazorbackBelle08 Posts : 2 Registered: 12/21/13
Please help! I'm losing my mind! LOL
Posted: Dec 21, 2013 2:31 PM

I just found this place and joined and I could seriously use some advice, haha.

I know my boyfriend has the ring, and I know he's gonna propose soon, as in by XMas because it was supposed to be part of my gift. I just don't know when. And I'm losing my mind. I really, really expected it to be this weekend. But so far NOTHING and I don't understand why!

We live three hours apart. We spend every weekend together and have been together for a couple of years (we met because we both have a camaro, at the race track).

Anyway. I'm at his house for the weekend. He's coming to my parents house for Christmas this next week. At the moment though, we are iced in at his house alone and not going anywhere because of the weather and he is just sleeping on the couch or playing PS3 and I'm about to scream. Haha.

We already exchanged all of our Christmas gifts last week, except obviously the ring because it did not come in in time. I've made it clear I wanted any proposal to be in private and that I would NOT like my engagement proposal to happen with my parents in the next room or at their house (IE Christmas when he comes over). He just laughed. He has had tons of opportunities so far and he's just not doing it! WTH? I'm losing my mind y'all. Please help. Tell me ways to keep from losing my mind waiting because its freaking killing me. I'd go shopping or something but we can't get out in this weather so I'm just stuck sitting here on the couch with nothing to do which I think is half of my problem!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine