Tiffany engagement rings

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

pauldmitchell13 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/18/13
Tiffany engagement rings
Posted: Dec 18, 2013 11:17 PM

No idea of budget but I'm guessing it will be under $10K. I dearly love the classic Tiffany solitaires engagement accessories - does anyone know whether we would be able to get one for less than $10K, and if so what the quality, clarity etc would be like? If I'm being overly optimistic, can anyone suggest somewhere else in Brisbane that I could get something similar-ish... Obviously, I'm incredibly inexperienced when it comes to diamond shopping, so any general tips are also welcome.

BloomingRings Posts : 1 Registered: 1/24/14
Re: Tiffany engagement rings
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 2:26 AM Go to message in response to: pauldmitchell13

The key will be how large the diamond is. Fortunately since a Tiffany style engagement ring will only consist of a plain gold or Platinum band, the setting will use up very little of your overall budget. If you are shopping for anything less than a 1.5 carat diamond, a budget of $10,000 should be more than adequate to ensure an excellent quality diamond. I would strongly suggest that you buy a GIA certified diamond to ensure that the grading is accurate. I hope that helps!

JoyceDavid Posts : 14 Registered: 10/29/13
Posted: Mar 13, 2014 2:04 AM Go to message in response to: pauldmitchell13

A diamond is forever and you should begin your selection by knowing what to look for in your rock. To start with the four Cís are a must. When you see many variations you will know how the price varies according to these criterions and spend your 10 k wisely. A reliable jeweler and certification is a must

alexsprite Posts : 1 Registered: 3/14/14
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 4:24 AM Go to message in response to: pauldmitchell13

Each girl has a dream, that is to wear a beautiful wedding dress, then how to pick a cheap and good wedding it, you can click here to see more information about wedding
http://www.discount-dress.com/

Edited by: alexsprite on Mar 14, 2014 5:12 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine