A virtual Skin Care & Make-up Party

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

LuminousL Posts : 1 Registered: 7/30/13
A virtual Skin Care & Make-up Party
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 7:52 PM

Greetings!
Here is a fun and easy way to earn FREE product: Host a Mary Kay Web Party! Just ask your friends and family to go to www.marykay.com/Lweaver1107. the date you (and I) specify and for 24 - 48 hours they can shop away! No payment is needed at the time of order! Your guest's orders will be emailed to me and I will contact them with payment and delivery options. All they have to do is enter your name as their hostess in the comment section at the end of their order or you can call or email me your "guest list" to be sure you receive credit for their purchase!
Hostess Credit: You can pick from the following options:
$75 in product for $35. That's $40 Free, 15% from the total of sales your friends and family purchase, or a free Everything Tote (retail value $50)!
*A note to the hostess...In order to receive your Hostess Rewards, you will need to have $200 or more in total sales. If for some reason your Web Party does not meet these criteria’s, you will still receive $10% of the sales in FREE products!!
Guests Benefits: Shop from home, Review products online, Mary Kay Hostess Rewards if they book a party, and their own Mary Kay Personal Beauty Consultant!
What a fantastic way to earn what's been on your wish list or find the perfect gift for someone special! Let's set up your date today!
Let me know if you are interested! I will then send you the e-message (evite) you email to your friends!

Think Pink , Luminous L

Edited by: LuminousL on Jul 30, 2013 8:14 PM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine