Perfect wedding dresses for Pear Shape Bride on 1dress.co.uk

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

chantalbride Posts : 4 Registered: 1/22/13
Perfect wedding dresses for Pear Shape Bride on 1dress.co.uk
Posted: Jan 24, 2013 10:10 PM

There is no doubt that every girl dreams to look and feel more beautiful on the wedding than she ever has in her whole life. Finding the best wedding dress plays a key role in realizing your dream. So how to choose the dress style that flatters your body best? If the dress flatters your body then it highlights where you want it and minimize the part you donít to show. Letís talk about some tips for pear shape brides.Pear shape means you are thinner on top with more curves or fullness on the bottom half. In order to create balance, you need to put the attention on your upper half and reduce attention to your bottom. One shoulder wedding dresses, strapless wedding dresses, V-neck wedding dresses, bateau or scoop necklines are great options for putting attention on your upper half. Meanwhile, ball gown wedding dresses or A-line wedding dresses is perfect for reducing attention your bottom half.For example,this ball gown wedding dress on 1dress.co.uk is a good choice for pear shape!

http://www.1dress.co.uk/ball-gown-strapless-beading-sleeveless-chapel-train-satin-wedding-dresses-for-brides-uk002232.html

Amanda688 Posts : 8 Registered: 1/22/13
Re: Perfect wedding dresses for Pear Shape Bride on 1dress.co.uk
Posted: Jan 28, 2013 10:58 PM Go to message in response to: chantalbride

Yes I agree, I myself is pear shape,and I am considering buying a ball gown wedding dress. Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine