Too Good Not To Share! Chic, DIY Hairstyle for Brides & all of your ladies!

Online Users: 1,268 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

ACartwright Posts : 1 Registered: 7/5/10
Too Good Not To Share! Chic, DIY Hairstyle for Brides & all of your ladies!
Posted: Dec 11, 2012 11:50 AM

I wish I would've known about these when I was married last year- I would've saved the almost $2,500 I spent at the hair salon getting mine, 8 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and my flower girls hair styled!

I was recently a bridesmaid in one of my girlfriend's weddings too, and I spent $100 getting my updo- not anymore! I'm coming with my Hunny Bun in tow from here on out!

The Hunny Bun is seriously the EASIEST hair tool to use and they have various sizes & colors so you get the exact size/color you need to make it work for YOU! They also have really helpful tutorials on their YouTube channel to help you understand how to use it when you receive it. Once I watched it twice, I got it down pat! I even wear it when I need a nice, "put together" look for work or a special event, I use it all the time!

For less than $10 each, it's also the perfect bridesmaid gift to include in a basket of fun things for your ladies...such a fun name and accessory!

Take my word to heart and save the BOATLOAD OF MONEY you'd spend at the salon on something more important to you than a hairstyle you & your ladies are wearing for 8 hours!

Also, if you are unsure what sizes/color to order for you or someone else, all you have to do is email them a picture and they will suggest which Hunny Bun you should order! www.thehunnybun.com

Congrats ladies- enjoy your BIG day, married life is wonderful!

XO

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine