Help Diet & Fitness

Online Users: 1,279 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 9

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Help Diet & Fitness
Posted: Aug 4, 2012 2:38 AM

Hi friends,

I am getting married with soon. Now i have little fat So, How can i reduce my weight? helps to suggest here.

Thanks.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

NiamhMaire Posts : 92 Registered: 6/7/12
Re: Help Diet & Fitness
Posted: Aug 14, 2012 10:35 AM Go to message in response to: James_smith

I hate to sound blunt but there really is only one way. Cut out the junk, fried and fatty foods and exercise more.You will see huge different in your self not just on a superficial level but your health will improve as well. It's not going to be easy but I promise you it will work.
There are no shortcut cuts or quick fixes I'm afraid... if there was we'd all be skinny binnys.

Good Luck and keep me posted we can encourage each other along the way. (I trying this too)
xoxox

Bing/a> |

jesy Posts : 9 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Aug 29, 2012 3:25 AM Go to message in response to: NiamhMaire

Yes, you have to leave all the bad stuff and go for healthy food. It is not only good for your body shape but also for your fitness and well being. As companies like Cusabio test, nutrition has a great effect on the body. Your immune system gets a real boost from healthy food like fruits, veggies, lean meat or cereals. Make the most of it.

Kilby Posts : 5 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: James_smith

Take lemon water in breakfast and green tea in evening at least once daily for the better weight loss.
Use this diet for 15 days, you will get your ideal weight soon.

yoga in Rutherford

Edited by: Kilby on Sep 15, 2012 9:31 AM

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: James_smith

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD.
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 7:58 PM Go to message in response to: James_smith

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

jillyforrest Posts : 8 Registered: 9/18/12
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 12:09 PM Go to message in response to: James_smith

I've been doing the Insanity workout program for almost a month now. I'm thrilled with the results and watching the number on my scale decrease week after week is keeping my motivation sky high. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is try to lose weight and see quick results. You can check out some other success stories and such on their site : http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

Edited by: jillyforrest on Sep 21, 2012 12:10 PM

prettymie Posts : 10 Registered: 9/14/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 6:49 AM Go to message in response to: James_smith

pay attention more on your diet and exercise to burn more

ZaksKitchen Posts : 3 Registered: 9/22/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 9:07 PM Go to message in response to: James_smith

My fiance, Jeff, and I were introduced to this fat burning system by a former clinical nutritionist, Dr. Ina Nozek (www.doctorina.info), as she explained to us the immense health benefits of nutritional cleansing and replenishing including the natural side effect of weight loss.

We have been using these products for months (particularly the meal replacement shakes) and have each done two 9-Day Fat Burning & Deep Cleanse Programs. I was able to release those "last 10 pounds" and Jeff released 20 extra pounds he had gained from medication he was prescribed to battle an illness. Jeff has been a personal fitness trainer for over 20 years and has introduced several of his clients to this system as a way to compliment their fitness program and help them achieve their health related goals. Like us, his clients have had GREAT success, not only losing stubborn pounds but increasing their energy and overall well being.

Our wedding is only three weeks away, and it occurred to me that other brides are also a PERFECT fit for these products. Namely because THEY WORK! There are several types of products and programs offered (everything from weight loss tools, vitamins & supplements, healthy snacks, skin care products, etc.), AND everything the company manufactures is completely natural. No stimulants, no chemicals.

First step is to send me an email requesting more information. I can be reached at wendyhannan@gmail.com - and I am waiting to hear from you so that I can share my secrets! :) Here's to My and Your "Best Bride Body Ever!"

AdamSmithh Posts : 7 Registered: 4/26/13
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 7:02 AM Go to message in response to: James_smith

There are some precautions that you should take while opting for any Weight Loss Program....
Do not go for any quick weight loss crap ... It takes time.
Do not go for any medicines which can have harmful side effects.
Morning walk is recommended, if possible, do some jogging in morning or evening hours.
Take a lot of salads, green vegetables.
Avoid meat and fast food stuff, special fried stuff.

Link: Nutritionist Richmond VA
Link: Weight loss Northern Virginia

Edited by: AdamSmithh on Apr 26, 2013 7:03 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine