July 2011 preparations and any 2011 brides

Online Users: 1,223 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 8

Teedove Posts : 18 Registered: 5/20/10
July 2011 preparations and any 2011 brides
Posted: Aug 6, 2010 2:27 PM

Ladies, I am 7/7/11 bride and I just wanted to know where are all the July 2011 brides, and all of the 2011 brides in there wedding preparations. How is everything coming along. What are your colors, your venues, etc.... Is the FH helping plan anything and so on. Talk to me ladies.....

Teedove

usfbeachbum Posts : 27 Registered: 6/6/10
Re: July 2011 preparations and any 2011 brides
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 9:45 AM Go to message in response to: Teedove

hey there! I have the venue in mind still havent signed the papers: I will go with MIL Thursday evening. My colors are a pastel turquoise color, with a latte brown vineyard theme. I have spoken to the dj's and just have to make a final call. I have the favors, and the wedding dress. My goal is to finish everything by the end of this month and then I'll work on flowers and decor when my mom comes in February.

How are you coming along? colors? any themes etc?

Teedove Posts : 18 Registered: 5/20/10
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 9:32 PM Go to message in response to: usfbeachbum

Colors are tangerine orange and white but the wedding is going to be in St Thomas, Virgin Islands on Magen's Bay Beach so no theme needed I have everything basically handled..my consultant is taking care of everything. Venue already picked.....

Teedove

tvlducky274003 Posts : 2 Registered: 1/7/10
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 6:50 PM Go to message in response to: Teedove

hello im july 17th i am marrying the man of my dreams in a historic covered bridge. we have a planner (thank god for my sister in laws profesion lol) have the food picked out i have my dress( black and white) our colors are black, white and fusia pink. having trouble making final decision on brides maid dresses. have cake picked out ( thank god i own my own cake business lol) save the dates are done,will be doing invitations soon. have favors put together. need to do our music list still. i feel like my brain is going a million miles a minute lol

NightfallenRain Posts : 120 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 10:07 PM Go to message in response to: Teedove

Hi! I am July 31, 2011 =D Our ceremony and reception venue is booked and our colors are mango and turquoise. My mom is so cool, she is helping us out with ALOT of stuff and so is his dad. I have picked my gown out and my mom is ordering it next month. Bridesmaids ... good question ... I have two so far lol. I was thinking of asking his sister and sister-in-law and that would make four girls. I am looking at silk flowers because I think they hold up the best in the summer.

That's all I have so far! How about everyone else? What do you have planned so far? And what are you working on now?

"The woman came from a man's rib.  Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved."

MizJodi Posts : 65 Registered: 3/8/07
Posted: Sep 17, 2010 6:16 PM Go to message in response to: NightfallenRain

We're July 10. We have our venue under contract (the art gallery where DF proposed), I have my dress, our colors are red and pink, and we have our conceptual DIY invites figured out. We don't have the ceremony site picked out yet, as there's a (very rare) scheduling conflict at our church, so we need to start working on that.

Oh, and df has done quite a bit of work on developing our website :)

MrsFalcon Posts : 5 Registered: 10/6/10
Posted: Oct 11, 2010 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: MizJodi

Waiting to confirm a date-- we're planning our wedding around a friend who is deploying to Afghanistan. We've made a preliminary guest list to get a sense of size, have started trying to figure out what we want re: ceremony, reception (restaurant vs catered space etc) and just trying to get lots of quotes and work within our budget.

Biggest hurdle up next is telling our parents.

beachgal2004 Posts : 80 Registered: 2/6/07
Posted: Oct 12, 2010 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: Teedove

Hi I am getting married 7/15/11. My FH is actually wanting to plan the wedding. I am so happy about this. :)

:) love ya

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:29 PM Go to message in response to: Teedove

San Patrick Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-san-patrick-c-420_454.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine