Phentermine

Online Users: 1,242 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

FutureMrsSimpki... Posts : 45 Registered: 1/7/10
Phentermine
Posted: May 23, 2010 7:00 PM

I wanted you all to know what I did to lose weight.
I went through my family doctor who was doing a weight loss clinic and I got put on Phentermine and got B12 and B6 shots weekly. At first I didn't want to do a diet pill because I wanted to lose weight on my own but I tried doing it on my own and I wasn't getting any results. I started April of last year and was on it for a year. I lost a total of 75 pounds. I had no side effects from the pill and I did exercise and my doctor put me on a strict diet. I know it's hard to lose weight and especially is stressful trying to lose it before you get married. I wouldn't tell you girls this if it wasn't safe and this has REAL results. Phentermine also has their own website if you would like to visit it. phentermine.com

I'm on the very left of the first picture taken in 2008.

Photobucket

this is summer of 08 and I'm on the right.

Photobucket

and this was taken about a month ago.

Photobucket

♥ been engaged since http://o1.11.o9 ♥

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love." ♥

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Edited by: FutureMrsSimpkins2010 on May 23, 2010 7:14 PM

Edited by: Moderator on May 26, 2010 1:19 PM

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Re: Phentermine
Posted: May 23, 2010 9:10 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

I think it is great you have lost weight. I lost 75 lbs also and I did it without pills or anything so although it can be difficult to lose weight it is not impossible and not always necessary to use drugs to do it.

Kenny and me perfect together, 10 years and counting

Sucks to be you, So glad I am me

Proud Member of P.O.O.P,  People Offended by Offended People

wedding websites

Posted: May 23, 2010 9:25 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Thank you! :) I tried losing weight for over 4 months and couldn't lose it. I was border line diabetic and I had high blood pressure. I done everything I could to try to lose weight and it wasn't coming off. The pill was my last option and I'm thankful I done it. I wouldn't change a thing!

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love." ♥

Posted: May 23, 2010 9:36 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

How are you going to maintain your weight loss? I should have no problem because of the plan I have. It is a routine I have developed over the course of several months. It is actually a lifestyle change so it is something I can live with permanently.

wedding websites

Posted: May 23, 2010 10:20 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

I've been off of the medicine for a month now and haven't gained any weight. I've actually lost another 2 pounds. I'm sticking with the diet I've been on and still exercising. Just because I stopped the pill doesn't mean I'm stopping my diet. I'm going to keep it off and I've been working hard to do that!

triciam Posts : 128 Registered: 2/19/09
Posted: May 24, 2010 9:52 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

I think it is important that you said you went to the family doctor and was being monitored by a doctor. This can cause heart problems if not monitored correctly and that is why it is so important to exhaust all other options before resorting to diet pills. I worry about such things for people who are the extreme and want a quick fix so for others who may read this they may look at this as an easier way out w/o doing all the research or consulting with their doctor... Don't get me wrong I'm glad to hear that you have lost the weight and now have changed your lifestyle with diet and exercise. Just for others who maybe reading this- do your research and talk to your doctor.

Posted: May 24, 2010 10:52 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

I don't think this is a quick fix. You have to diet and exercise if you want to see results. The pill just helps to stop the craving. I would recommend every person to go through a doctor around your area. Every pill you take can have some side effects to it just like birth control. If the doctors didn't think it was safe, they wouldn't give it to you. The doctor's need to keep up with your blood pressure and how your body reacts to the medicine.
This pill was to help me because I couldn't do it on my own. There are million of women who struggle to lose weight and I know plenty in my area who have done the same weight loss program and have lost even more than me.

Posted: May 24, 2010 9:31 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

I am glad you could lose weight that way. You consulted your doctor and he monitored you throughout the process. You handled it responsibily a lot of people don't I have an aversion to diet pills. I know they are available for people and like you they have had success, but for me it is a crutch. I wanted to know that I could do it. That way I was accountable to me. If I didn't lose any weight or more importantly inches the only one I could blame is me.

For me it had to be a lifestyle change, it had to be something I could do the rest of my life. A diet is a temporary fix if you don't do what is necessary to maintain it. With a lifestyle change it is something you fit into your life. The way I eat, what I eat, when I eat had to all be considered. Due to the medications I must take. I have to eat at certain times. In a particular way.

wedding websites

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsSimpki...

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6724 is just $299.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine