flowers?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

angust87 Posts : 35 Registered: 3/24/10
flowers?
Posted: May 17, 2010 2:08 PM

So, I went with my mom on saturday to look at some prices and flowers and just getting an all around idea. Since DF and I are paying for our wedding we want it to be as cheap as possible. I realized that I really like the "Natural Touch" "Real Touch" flowers. They are cheaper than the real ones and you can keep them, yet, they look better then just the "Regular" fake flowers. The problem is, the two stores I went to that had these flowers didn't have the kind I wanted. I'm doing White Lilies and Lavender Daisies...So, I'm kinda nervous to order the flowers on the internet and get the wrong ones or something goes wrong...I just don't know if i should risk the time, money, and stress of hopefully ordering them and getting the right ones, or just go with the "regular" fake one since they are right there in the store. They really didn't look that bad, I guess I just wanted the feel of them too...any suggestions?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers     PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers planning a wedding        

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: flowers?
Posted: May 17, 2010 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Can you order a sample first? Is there enough time for that?

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:01 AM Go to message in response to: angust87

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 2:26 PM Go to message in response to: angust87

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 3128 is just $409.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine