We FINALLY tied the knot!!! *post and pics*

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Taffee85 Posts : 18 Registered: 4/1/09
We FINALLY tied the knot!!! *post and pics*
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 1:04 PM

Well we finally got married... after being together for 4 years!!! We got married on Saturday March 13,2010. I woke up in the morning went to breakfast, got my hair done with all my bridesmaids and then headed off to our ceremony/reception location to check out how the decorating was going(my mom and aunt were doing the decor). They were doing a wonderful job and EVERYTHING was exactly how I wanted it, so I went upstairs to get ready. 3 out of my 4 bridesmaids were there and 1 was running really late, but she got there with plenty of time to take pics and help with finishing touches. With an hour to the ceremony the best man knocked on the bridal room and had a "special delivery", my hubby had sent me a big beautiful bouquet of flowers with a very sweet and special note that made me and all my girls cry.

An hour after we heard a knock on the door telling us it was time... I started getting butterflies and faint, but everyone settle me down and the music started. All the girls started walking down and I was soon all alone waiting for my turn. At the bottom of the stairs my 5 year old was yelling my name and then my music started and I walked down the stairs and met him there so he could walk me down the aisle and all my anxiety left. I turned a corner and saw my sweet hubby there in tears trying to fight them back LOL. I was like SWEET I did my job, I made him tear up like I wanted too. We said our vows and both were very emotional, then we gave roses to our mom's and a gift (engraved dog tags) to my 5 year old son.

After oodles of pics our reception started and it was one great big party... it was awesome!! Even though I couldn't drink since I am prego it was such a BLAST!! It went by wayy too fast though, I am kind of sad it is done and over with LOL. Even though all the stress is gone.

EVERYTHING was perfect that day... yes it snowed so it kept some guests home, but the day, wedding and reception couldn't have been more perfect. It was everything I wanted and more :). I haven't gotten any pics back, but she did load them on her website if you would like to see them, there are TONS!!!! Our engagement, bridals and entire wedding is on there. www.mikesphoto.net and the event code is Walker 031310.

agd1017 Posts : 464 Registered: 9/14/09
Re: We FINALLY tied the knot!!! *post and pics*
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 2:34 PM Go to message in response to: Taffee85

Your pictures are gorgeous! There is one in particular, and I think it's B68 (in the Bridals section), where you are standing and the mountains are in the background..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is an amazing picture!! Looks like a wonderful day. Congrats!

Amanda and Eric
10/10/10

Amanda and Eric

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 8:07 AM Go to message in response to: Taffee85

Lovely pictures! Congrats :)

CIMG7482-1.jpg picture by CheetahAngel81

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

HamzicBride Posts : 178 Registered: 12/28/09
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 10:27 PM Go to message in response to: Taffee85

Congrats! that is so exciting!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift