crooked teeth & worried about pictures!

Online Users: 1,252 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

swtdarling Posts : 4 Registered: 1/4/09
crooked teeth & worried about pictures!
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 6:30 PM

Although I'm not getting married for a while (august 2011), I am concerned about how my pictures will turn out! My teeth have misaligned (again) over the years and I'm looking to switch jobs and therefore insurances which means no dental work until I'm stable. Does anyone have any tips for their photographers when taking pictures to try to make my teeth look as straight as possible?

Thanks!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: crooked teeth & worried about pictures!
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 12:08 PM Go to message in response to: swtdarling

Nobody's teeth are perfect. Mine sure aren't. I have a minor gap on my right side due to a tooth that was removed late (it was a baby tooth and the adult tooth grew behind another tooth). I can't afford to fix that. It took me a while to get used to how I looked. People tell me all the time that it doesn't look bad, but I know it's there so I get paranoid. If you have a "good" side maybe tell your photograher to take mostly all of the pictures on your "good" side. But you know what? I'm sure you will look great no matter what and your fh loves you just the way you are :)

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

Ebby102310 Posts : 57 Registered: 2/3/09
Posted: Jan 15, 2010 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: swtdarling

I agree with CheetahAngel, no one's smile is perfect. You can talk with your photographer about it, but also, maybe look at some old pictures that you feel makes your smile look best and see how you posed.

Also, check with your dentist, because you never know what tips they might give you, and some even have great discounts and ideas for getting that pretty smile.

But what is going to make your smile the best is your genuine feelings on your day. Just the sheer happiness you will feel will make your smile great.

Good luck

After the wedding comes the real funSmile

wedding tickers

swtdarling Posts : 4 Registered: 1/4/09
Posted: Jan 16, 2010 11:05 AM Go to message in response to: Ebby102310

thanks for your feedback everyone!! i do look "better" from face on angles, so i'm sure i can talk to my photographer about that. thanks again!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine