can someone help me?

Online Users: 1,354 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

soon2bmrsgriggs Posts : 5 Registered: 12/1/09
can someone help me?
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 8:49 PM

my FH and i go engaged november 14th. We were going to wait till we were married to have sex, but as most of you can figure, that didnt last and our first time was thanksgiving. He was a virgin and i was not. everything happened so fast that we didn't use protection. Neither of us think he was in all the way and he did pull out, but he may have gone a little inside me. Im scared i may be pregnate and the way his family is, thats is a huge no. i have had sharp pains in my lower belly, but it feels like nothing more than ovulating, but its happening every once in awhile since, more than the norm three or so days, and i know i was around my ovulation time when we did it. I also feel like i have been more moody than normal, like i can get mad really quick and i can cry at the drop of a dime, which i do usually go through before my cycle starts but this seems worse than my normal. and maybe i am just overly worked up cause i am scared of that possibility but im not due to start for about a week. i dont know what to do :(

RebeccaFazzio Posts : 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Re: can someone help me?
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 9:48 PM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

Okay, the best thing to do is be patient, put it in the back of your mind as in do not worry about it, and wait until your period. If your period doesn't come or if it isn't as heavy as usual then I would take a pregnancy test.

You're going to stress yourself out and stress can stop your period which will only cause more stress.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

To love another person is to see the face of God.

My wedding blog

http://thenolabride.blogspot.com/

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 11:22 PM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

Dear Mrs G,

The pains, etc., might just be due to the fact that you are beside yourself with worry.

I will avoid the usual lecture about how there is one word to describe people who depend on the Withdrawal Method for birth control: Parents.

You need to see a doctor. You need to get safe, effective, reliable birth control. If Passion overcame Prudence once, it is likely to happen again. A doctor can also examine you to see if you are pregnant. The doctor can palpitate your uterus to see if it's enlarged, for example.

I know from personal experience that a baby can be conceived without the man even penetrating the woman. How do I know that? I'm the kid.

soon2bmrsgriggs Posts : 5 Registered: 12/1/09
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 12:24 AM Go to message in response to: auntofthebride

ya my mom wanted to put me on birth control but my FH doesn't like it and prefers i not go on it, he doesn't believe in it especially for his soon to be wife, so we can only use condoms. im trying not to worry about it. Im not wroking right now, i lost my job, and i dont have insurance till i get married and become an army wife with gov insurance. one thing i will give the gov is they mostly take care of their own...somewhat...for the most part...

WeddingCeremonies Posts : 2 Registered: 12/8/09
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 4:59 AM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

Don't worry everything will be alright, keep patient and wait till period come..if any problem then go to doctor..

My site Wedding Ceremonies
CoolWedding Receptions

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 8:22 AM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

Dear Mrs G,

"ya my mom wanted to put me on birth control but my FH doesn't like it and prefers i not go on it, he doesn't believe in it especially for his soon to be wife, so we can only use condoms"

Hmmm.. FH's family would freak out if you got pregnant. FH doesn't want you on birth control, but he has penetrative sex with you anyway. It seems your life and your health care is being definded by FH and his family.

If you are old enough to become engaged, old enough to have sex and old enough to get married, you are old enough to take charge of your own health care. That means you investigate birth control options, then make an informed decision as to which method is best for you.

If you are not able to take charge of your own health care, then you are too young for any of this.

I sincerely hope you are not pregnant, but there's nothing I can say or do to change what might be an established fact. Go see a doctor.

SEOEXPARTINDIA Posts : 1 Registered: 12/10/09
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 10:01 AM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

I think, I'm able to help you.

Lori82 Posts : 151 Registered: 3/21/08
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 11:36 AM Go to message in response to: soon2bmrsgriggs

A few weeks after we got married in September, the comdomn broke. I swore up and down I was pregnant. I was having lower abdominal pains, moodiness, nausea. Well, sure enough, my period came right on time. Trust me, you can psyche yourself up to thinking you are pregnant in no time at all. I looked up all the very early signs of pregnancy and I had all of them. It was all psycosomatic because the comdomn broke. If that wouldn't have happend, the thought of being pregnant never would of crossed my mind and I never would of had those symptoms.

How long after your period did this happen. There is only a small time frame during each cycle where you can get pregnant. It is usually, but not in every case, around the 14th day after the first day of your period. This would be when you ovulate.

So, just relax. Chances are you are not.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine