Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?

Online Users: 1,260 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 12:29 AM

DH's birthday is this Saturday and I wanted to get us something different and fun to try in the bedroom but the box is so vague I can't figure out what it actually does! Here is the exact quote:

"His excites. Hers delights. Together they ignite. One + One = Everything. It takes two. To make chemistry. To make magic. To make love. That's why it takes two lubricants to let your lovemaking add up to a totally new experience. You do the math: An invigorating sensation for him. A thrilling sensation for her. Put the two together and suddenly, everything's just right. Better than just right. Completely new and unexpected. More exciting. More satisfying. More everything."

Huh??? So, if anyone has given this a try please let me know what it is so I know if it is something we might like. I am mostly afraid that it will generate heat or something; I used that kind of lube before and did NOT did it!

And since I am here... if anyone has had experience with the K-Y Intense Arousal Gel for Her and feels like sharing I would most appreciate it! :)

Thanx, Ladies! :)

FutureMrsAClark Posts : 2 Registered: 4/2/09
Re: Anyone tried the K-Y Yours and Mine Couples Lubricants?
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 4:34 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

My FH and I tried this and to be honest it doesn't make anything any better. I don't know if you have ever used IcyHot but it sort of feels like that. It doesn't really do anything more that regular lubricant couldn't do. Hope this helps!!

Tricia

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Nov 3, 2009 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsAClark

I disagree my FH an I like it a lot.
wedding tickers

Sambolina Posts : 1 Registered: 2/2/10
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

We use it regularly and love it!

angeleeka Posts : 19 Registered: 1/24/10
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

The yours and mine stuff didn't really do a whole lot for us. However I really liked the K-Y Intense Arousal Gel for Her.. It feels really silky.

~~ Angel and Joey ~~ October 24, 2010~~

bosoxgirl Posts : 231 Registered: 2/3/10
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 1:05 PM Go to message in response to: newsjunkie

OMG THAT STUFF BURNED ME LIKE NO OTHER!

But that is just me

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And now I know why all the tree's change in the fall. I know you were on my side even when I was wrong. I love you for giving me you eyes. Standing back and watching me shine. I didn't know if you knew so I am taking this chance to say, 'I had the best day with you today."

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine