Wedding Theme

Online Users: 1,243 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

missfifi Posts : 1 Registered: 3/26/08
Wedding Theme
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 5:28 PM

I can't seem to pick a theme for my wedding. We want an elegant elaborate wedding but there are so many ways we can go. I love Italian food and wanted to incorporate that. We both love Ancient Rome (he the leaders and me the godesses/gods). I just dont know what to choose.

Romeweddingpart... Posts : 4 Registered: 9/22/09
Re: Wedding Theme
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 6:35 PM Go to message in response to: missfifi

A Wedding In Rome can be a romantic experience filled with all of the glitter and sparkle that you expect and it will be the beautiful, romantic and traditional wedding that you & your loved ones will never forget.

Rome Wedding Partner is dedicated to making absolutely certain your Rome Wedding is a beautiful affair to remember, taking care of all the weddings details: travel arrangements, required documents (we are very close to the marriage license courthouse), chapel, private limousine service, hotel, photographer, but most of all we will help you save your time!

We provide you with the fun & perfect entertaining solution for your Wedding.

We offer one of the largest selection of Rome wedding packages. Take a look at all our wedding ideas. We will supply all the necessary requirements to help you enjoy your party and experience the difference of getting married at Rome.
Visit our web site www.romeweddingpartner.com

Congratulations and good luck for the future

Patrizia Giannini
Wedding Coordinator

Patrizia Giannini

Rome Wedding Partner

jossamenssa Posts : 5 Registered: 11/23/12
Re: Wedding Theme
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 3:52 AM Go to message in response to: missfifi

I think you could see pinterest. you could find a lots of interesting theme referred wedding :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine