Honeymoon Over? Help!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

FrancieElaine Posts : 654 Registered: 6/26/09
Re: Honeymoon Over? Help!
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 4:59 PM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

LOL! I CAN be aggressive! Yes, I don't mind initiating sex... but I wouldn't want it to be all the time!

Francie Elaine, The Bride Whisperer

www.bride-whisperer.com

http://twitter.com/BrideWhispering

Sunnijoy Posts : 32 Registered: 3/19/10
Posted: Mar 19, 2010 3:44 PM Go to message in response to: FrancieElaine

LOL. I tried the whole walking out in a sexy nighty thing. Sometimes it works like a charm, but sometimes it doesn't faze my hubby, like if he is really stressing about someting. So proceed with caution when you try this. Sometimes men are just distracted by life and so you cannot take their seemingly lack of sexual interest in you too personally.

"Man's chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever." ~Westminister Catechism

I try to spread my message to the world the best way that I can give it
We can make it, always be optimistic
If you don’t listen, gotta live my life the best way that I can live it
With the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains
And only the heavenly father can ease the hurt
Just let it go and keep prayin’ on your knees in church (Let’s go)
And be hopeful, hopeful, and He’ll make a way
I know it ain’t easy but - that’s okay
Cause we hopeful -"Hope" by Twista and Faith Evans

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2010 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: Sunnijoy

Francie, I do like Kelley and find stuff to do myself, or, sometimes it is me working and he finds stuff to do. But we both go to bed together, every night, unless one of us is out of town. We always have. It tends to be the opposite with us, though, as far as initiating. I know he wants me to, but it has been discussed a lot, and too frequent of discussions can make itmore of an issue than it otherwise would be, like, I'll be WORSE about doing it because it's stressing me knowing it's, out there, as an issue. That's gotten much better, but for awhile, it was a problem just due to much too much discussion.

So try to not go that route either.

As far as routines, etc, goes totally agree with Kelley on that. That's how we are. And video games, thankfully, he doesn't play. At all. So our main distractions are when one or the other of us has to work at night/weekends at home. Neither of us is really much for partying or a bunch of excitement, which helps too I think. But it can work when people differ in those areas also.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

happydefiant1 Posts : 223 Registered: 7/9/09
Posted: Mar 19, 2010 4:46 PM Go to message in response to: FrancieElaine

For reasons such as you ladies are experiencing is EXACTLY why we don't have a gaming system in our house. When FH gets the itch, he plays guitar hero at our neighbors and even there the wife limits it. FH understand what having a gaming system would do to our relationship and he doesn't want that. So, at least we're in agreement :) I love the time I get with FH. The way our relationship is, I don't see much changing, except what our aging bodies limit us to! ;)

check out our wedding website: www.shawnandkathaeleen.brides.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine