Am I right.. or Bridezilla :(

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 72

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: re
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 11:20 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

Cldeross - MAYBE the OP felt like she was attacked but since she called me a Bitch first.... She needs to be mature enough to take dissenting opinions - and apparently she can't.

cldeross Posts : 113 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I think the main word in that post was felt, I am not saying she was or she wasn't attacked, but that she may have felt that she was. I was just trying to calm her down. Like I said, I feel like she over reacted and calling you a name is part of that over reaction.

I was just giving my opinion on how she should fix the problem. I was not addressing the direct attack she had on you. That is none of my business and I wish to stay out of it.....

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:03 AM Go to message in response to: cldeross

All good. Was just looking at clarification. Honestly, the OP hasn't bothered to respond to me.

I gave direct advice, I won't apologizing for not burping rainbows and crapping rose petals.

Still don't see how my original post was bitchy - and believe me I have been, know it and owned it.

Not that I'm trying to drag you into it, just posting. I can't enjoy popcorn on this thread. :-(

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:07 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

PTG... you've got it wrong... you're supposed to poop rainbows and butterflies!

Misty

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:09 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

What am I burping then???

so confused

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:10 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

{color:#000000}Sorry.... duplicate post
Misty{color}

Edited by: CatStandish on Jul 28, 2009 11:11 PM

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 12:12 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

puppy dogs and polka dots

Misty

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 2:21 AM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

AOTB, Gotta say, that post just made me smile. But then, the OP
wouldn't know it however hers did too. My daughter just got her C
Section scheduled, and it is aug 4. I am psyched so anyone that wants
to may feel free to call me a "grandma" or whatever other name they
choose, and today, all I'm gonna do is smile cause in 6 days I'll be
holding Aiden. :)

We'll be celebrating my daughter Meghan's 9th birthday on 8/4! Aiden will be in good company that day.

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 7:29 AM Go to message in response to: MagicalMomentsP...

I don't get it. Pharmtox said the same thing that everybody else was saying: that nobody will care whether the WP is even or uneven. I really don't see why the OP freaked out at that.

I can't even begin to fathom what Cyndi said to upset her.

Anyway....holy overreaction. OP, I didn't think you were a bridezilla before, but I sure think so now! Chill out and remember your sense of humor. You're allowed to have one, even while planning a wedding. In fact, it's the only thing that keeps most people sane.

Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby, Cyndi!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Vice President and Guardian of the Toilet Brush of POOP: People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 8:09 AM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

Art... what PTG and Cyndi did was fail to tell the OP that she was right to tell her FH to kick out his brother. They sided with the FH in this, so she had to call them names. At least that is what it sounds like.

You know... when we're going through this stuff, we DO get too close and we can sometimes do something a little.... silly.... or overeact to some minor point. But if we come here for an unbiased third party comment on the situation, we should not be coming here merely looking for affirmation that we were right, but to find out what the right thing was. Really listening can help you put things into perspective. However, it seems that most times when people come in here saying "Am I right?" the only answer they REALLY want to hear is "Yes you were. You poor thing. How can someone make you suffer like that!" They don't want to hear whether they actually were right.

Misty

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 9:08 AM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Wow Ok, this post is pretty silly.

I think a lot of brides on this site had uneven sides, including myself. I picked it that way, I didnt have to boot anyone out, thank goodness. So im not sure why OP has her panties in a bunch over this. Whatever.

I Just HATE reading when someone has an issue w/ a BM/GM and then actually thinks about cutting another innocent wedding party member. I dont think these broads think abuot what it would be like if THEY THEMSELVES were booted just to keep things "even". So odd to me.

She sounds like a Knot wash-up to me.

And wow!!! your wedding is THREE WHOLE MONTHS away!!! My wedding was almost 2 years ago,. so you can imagine the stress that I am under....it's crazy.

New Jersey: We have dumps, bays and cement boots and we know how to use 'em

FunkyBride Posts : 17 Registered: 7/28/09
Re: Am I right.. or Bridezilla :(
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 9:26 AM Go to message in response to: AnitaBeer

Holy Frig'n crap. I was drawn to this post because the Bridezilla heading.. always cracks me up. But wow, I'm sorry I came in! To Anita If you haven't thought of doing it uneven, then thats probably the way you should go. Try to talk things over with your FH calmly and explain to him that your feelings are just very hurt. We are all sensitive during the planning time. If you would not like them to be uneven which is totally your right... do you have a close girl-friend/relative that could stand in, when explained the situation? Good luck to you and take a deep breath.

To some other posters.... talk about a pack of wolves you are! Way to gang up on a fellow B2B?! Just because she was upset about one person reply doesn't mean everyone else should go for blood... am I right? Every single Bride is sensitive... emotional... anxiety ridden. Shouldn't we all know that? Don't make it worse by attacking her just because she responded to a post she felt was negative! Look at the original post... calm, sad, and worried. I'm not saying she's 100% right with that response... but come on, Girls.
....Smells like Teen Spirit....

wedding tickers

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:52 AM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

Sensitive and emotional I get - calling someone a Bitch for an opinion - nope not so much. If someone's that sensitive and emotional, maybe posting on a public forum isn't for them.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: FunkyBride

"Every single Bride is sensitive... emotional... anxiety ridden"

I know I was right before my wedding, maybe as far as 3 months out even. The difference is I never went off on anybody in Brides.com for not blowing msoke up my ass.

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

FunkyBride Posts : 17 Registered: 7/28/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 11:02 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Hmm so you didn't get sensitive or emotional at any point being a B2B? Wow... good for you, I know I did. I've been a wicked ball of stress some days. But I'm not here to fight with you... I was simply stating my opinion. Guess I shouldve gotten your permission. My bad.

P.S... I say Bitch a lot. bitch bitch bitch.
....Smells like Teen Spirit....

wedding tickers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine