First time with your DB/FH?

Online Users: 1,338 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 31

MissApril Posts : 276 Registered: 1/21/09
Re: First time with your DB/FH?
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 2:46 PM Go to message in response to: jjclover

Ok nobody mentioned anything as random as our first time so here it is:

Oakwood Cemetary!

We were going to his house from a friend's house, and things were getting hot between us. There was no room in the car so when I saw the graveyard I had him park in the church parkinglot next to it and we found a nice big headstone near alot of bushes so that's where it happened! Somehow I think we're going to hell for that one.
(that's also the night I found out I'm alergic to latex.)
Life happens! I'm no longer WaitingForApril2010

Geekluv Posts : 11 Registered: 12/9/09
Re: First time with your DB/FH?
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 4:05 AM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

I realize how much of a nerd this makes me, but I lost my virginity to my FH while watching and episode of Mythbusters on a Saturday morning. Nothing like hearing about vodka myths from Grant Imohara while making love. LOL. I should have know that would happen, as he fell head ofer heels for me when he saw my X-files collection and persuaded me to come over using his Lone Gunman DVDs. ( The Lone Gunmen is a spin off of the X-Files. It is a parody of a lot of science mystery shows. )

*Sensual Celebacy is a life style choice for many people to engage is sexual activities without actual sexual intercourse. So basically hands only.

Love isn't hopeless. Look, maybe I'm no expert on the subject, but there was one time I got it right. - Homer Simpson @}----

Edited by: Geekluv on Dec 10, 2009 4:06 AM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine