You make me look bad!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 44

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: You make me look bad!
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 11:46 PM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

My ex cheated on me. I changed our phone number and told him that he had one month to decide...her or me. But when she called on our new number (he was forbidden to call her,and it was not listed in our name), I knew he had given it to her. So while he was having his conversation with her--and his month was NOT up--I decided that I had made the decision. Screw this "you decide between us" shit! I had a right to make a decision about whether I wanted to keep his sorry cheating ass....and you know what? I did not. So while he was on the phone with her, and she was delivering the "her or me" ultimatum that I'd already delivered to him two weeks previous, I packed his back and sent her home with the trash.

That's what we do with garbage...we put it on the curb and let the trash collect it.

Misty

MichelleandRob Posts : 194 Registered: 5/12/08
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 7:35 PM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

ok... I will confess. I was the other woman for a couple of years and a couple more even after the marriage ended. They didn't live together as husband and wife but they were legally married. I am not defending Amy or Fred in this at all. I was promised many things, most of which was the heart of the man I was involved with. People like that know exactly when to strike and what to say. They find the weak lambs in the world and protect them from the wolf while really being the wolf all along. Amy is probably enjoying it because the relationship stays "new" all the time and in reality she doesn't have to put up with the husband stuff: bad habits, clothes on the floor, etc. Amy probably doesn't want a settled relationship but doesn't want to be alone and so she sees a married man because there is no way he can marry her (a safe relationship). Amy is probably in a dark hole emotionally and it will take a lot of will power and self confidence for her to dig herself out. She will need strong family and friends along the way.

As for Fred... he is wrong in everyway that I can think of and his wife needs to do some digging alone with Amy. The wife needs to find her self confidence and know that she can raise those children on her own... HELLO! That is what Child Support is for !

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: MichelleandRob

Wait, you mean there's a chick out there EXCITED the man she's sleeping with who's married is divorcing her to marry her? OMG! To be a fly on the wall at that wedding. I don't think I could attend a wedding like that.

Michelle, I'm not saying you're a bad person....not at all. Shit happens. I'm just saying I want to give a swift kick in the ass to any woman who is willing to be #2. Screw that.

Any other stories?

wedding ticker

Wedding pics at www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

April2010Bride Posts : 134 Registered: 4/26/09
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 11:17 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Mush, not only is she excited, but here...this is what really gets me hot:

The bitch is looking at flower girl dresses for the 3 year old daughter of her man and his WIFE! I'm not one to bite my tongue, so when she told me that yesterday, I said "I promise you I couldn't be in his wife's shoes, because I would kick your ass up and down the east coast. My kid would NEVER be a part of the matrimony of you two dumb asses!". Her only response was that she didn't do it on purpose....they're just soulmates and it happened.

Visit our wedding website!  www.momentville.com/TanyaAndRichard

Life is not about the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 11:20 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Mush - My friend met a guy who was in our area for contract work. We all became friends with him. She became involved with him (this was over the course of months, almost a year).

He's been shipped out with his Reserves group over seas. They've been in contact - she was making plans to go down where he lives to visit. But it didn't happen.

I was at her place last week and she gets a phone call. It was his wife - the one he's still married to. My friend is devastated - but she tore up every little thing she has of/from him. Deleted his number, etc. I was there for this conversation - I'm not sure HOW it was civil. but his wife sounded more resigned than anything - and my friend did explain that she had no idea that he was married - she has been cheated on by a husband before - she wouldn't evey willingly do that to someone else.

Odd thing, the wife asked my friend how old she is - she said something to the effect that the last time he cheated it was with someone who was younger than her.

SOOOOOO I'm thinking - that makes it OK then?? WTF???

I don't know. I just feel bad for my friend. And the wife, to a point.

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 1:06 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Pharm--that's even worse than "Let's Pretend", and I reaaaallly hate let's pretend. Sh** like that makes people who are still in the dating pool doubt everyone in the dating pool. I even had a second of "Oh my gosh, what if I found out my DH were still married?" I only believed it for a half-second, but that's what guys like that do to other people. Asshat.

preview image

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:49 AM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

HappyGirl - And this was someone that I was friends with - the guy. And I encouraged my friend to 'go for it'. I feel pretty bad. and then she looked at me after that conversation last week and told me how happy she was that I was there with her when she found out. sigh

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 9:27 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

That is really sad. SHE did nothing wrong...she didn't know he was married and I feel for her...like I said in an earlier post that happened to me except the relationship only lasted about 2 weeks. I am glad you were there for her and I hope the wife had someone there for her as well but this sounds like a repeat thing for him!

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 4:56 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Mush: I took no offense at what you said because now that I am not in that box I can see out of it (if that makes sense). Again, not deffending anyone here but when someone is in a relationship and it is a bad one (abuse, cheating, etc) it is hard for that person to see outside the relationship like their friends and family can.
It is not just women that fall prey but men too. If a man is not geting what he needs (physically and or emotionally) from his home/wife, he will look elsewhere, a woman will do the same. I personally hate cheaters and my husband and I have talked about it extensively and we both understand how we each feel on the subject. To defend myself, they were legally seperated and not living in the same household with no hope of getting back together. I was just a dumbass to believe that jerk and his words. Thankfully he is off screwing up someone else's life now.

KimberlyDonn Posts : 26 Registered: 9/8/08
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 5:17 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Wow, the happy home wrecker, the doormat wife, and a**hole man who thinks he can have a haram. Sounds like my last marriage (which is the reason I got divorced). I was 10 years older than him, and she's 10 years younger; now my children's step mother is 20 years younger than me, they are misrable and I am happily in a relationship (2 years now); and getting married in October. So sometimes things do work out for the best in the end; but it took a long time and a lot of self exploration to figure out who I was. Cheaters cheat that's what they do.. he cheated with her, now he cheats on her. Same will happen with "amy and fred". But the wife and children who are the real victims here may not have the financial ability, skills, or abilities to get out.

just my .02.

LilTuffGirl Posts : 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

Welcome to my world. The closer the wedding gets the more I freak out. I'm surrounded by cheaters and it sucks. I work in EMS and it seems like no one really cares about what they said when they got married. Even the men I thought "oh wow how sweet they REALLY love their wife" yea they still hit on me and act like they'd jump right into the sack with me if I asked. It makes me sick.
Hell I just found out when I was doing my clinicals that one guy who is married to a woman with CANCER is screwing his partner. They got into a fight (his partner and him) and he flipped out and punched the door - braking his hand in a few places. Now he can't work until he's healed and work is making him take anger management classes.

Another guy who is my "friend" (I don't associate out of work) absolutly loves his wife. But they had talked about having a 3 some and then he found a woman who wanted to join them and his wife got pissed and they've been fighting. I don't know if it's just his emotions or what but he started hitting on me hard core as well. I've gotten him back down to the "I love my wife" status but he seems really stressed. So i'm going to befriend her online and secretly try to "talk to her" as he asked.

It scares me :( I know I'M the one in this environment and not the FH. But it for sure makes me want to be sure he's happy! lol I just have to stop freaking out. His cousin who brings a different girl over every night doesn't help. But amazingly the FH is being supportive and VERY nice to me even during my little rages :)

http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/1642/214/20090829/our+wedding/ticker.png

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 5:17 PM Go to message in response to: KimberlyDonn

Self exploration!! I couldn't have said it better myself. It took many hours of alone time for me to figure out why I was in a crappy relationship that wasn't going anywhere. Once I said "enough was enough", that man came back around in a hurry but it was too late by then and he is sorry for it now... but I am not. I am in a much better place than I was and happy for it.

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 10:03 AM Go to message in response to: MichelleandRob

Pharm- When I called the other woman my ex was with (who didn't know I existed btw), our conversation was very civil. Thankfully, we both realized that we didn't know the other was sleeping with the same man. Now, if the woman KNEW of me, she might get a steve madden heel to the forehead.

I've had co-worker hit on me too. It sucks. Thankfully, no one I work with is attractive to me. lol j/k I've never been tempted outside of any relationship.

DH has a hostess who's in love with him. Not to long ago when I came in, I heard her call me a bitch or something. When I was leaving, I said just as a general comment "you know so many people have asked me if marriage changed our relationship. 50% of relationships end in divorce usually because of money or cheating. I have my own money and cheating doesn't concern me. Anyone can F a person. That doesn't impress me. Make him fall in love with you. Make him look at you and know you inside and out. Make him adore you. Then I might be impressed. Until then, you have nothing on me." Then I flashed a smile and walked out. Now she hides every time she sees me coming.

wedding ticker

Wedding pics at www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 10:35 AM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Way to go Mush! woot woot!

I had a girl that kept calling my husband (FH at the time) she was not interested in him until we started dating. He also had broken up with that girl's friend earlier that year because she wanted to lose her virginity to him and he wasn't all about that. ANYWAY...she kept calling and finally I saw her one day and said: "You call my fiance again and I kill you"

She knew i was in the Army because she has seen me in uniform before....she never called again :)

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

iloveaiden Posts : 49 Registered: 5/27/09
Posted: Jun 10, 2009 7:41 PM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

someone needs to back hand the shit out of that ho... namely fred's wife. anyone wanna call that one show cheaters?
Created by Wedding Favors

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine