HELP! Bad choice of MOH??

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 41

karebeartg Posts : 831 Registered: 6/25/08
Re: HELP! Bad choice of MOH??
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 9:33 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

These are not pea green, do not have puffed sleeves and I don't think they have a hoop skirt. Perfect.

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 9:42 PM Go to message in response to: karebeartg

I don't know, Kare...the one on the bottom might have a hoop skirt. :)

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 9:46 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

DIDNT YOU HEAR ME??? I THREATENED YOU TO NOT POST ON MY THREADS EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! Waaaaaahhhhh, I got an opinion I didnt like, Im going to whine now. Waaaaaaaahhhhhh.
IM LEAVING THE BOARDS. Again. And then coming back under a different screenname two days later as if noone will notice.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 9:59 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it had a hoop skirt or if there were just so many layers of pink fluff that it looks like a hoop skirt. I bet it'd be fun to spin in though.

Heidibride30 Posts : 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 10:25 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Oh, I'm gonna post. I'm gonna post till my fingers are worn down to nubs.

Proud member and S.C.A.T. of POOP - People Offended by Offended People

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 10:34 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

I LOVE those dresses! I like to send my BM pictures of ugly dresses and tell them they are ones im thinking about for them just to scare them. I'm not sure if they know that I'm joking or not. Tonight they will be getting an email with those pictures!!! Thats their payback for not taking me to Australia for my BP.
wedding tickers

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 10:54 PM Go to message in response to: starfish701

Haha, Starfish, we must be twins. Those are from my pictures of bridesmaid dresses I sent when I was giving them choices. Funny though, they didn't pick any of those.

Kelley, I'm not impressed you are leaving. It took at least 10 random unacceptable posts for you to leave. Lame.

Allison369 Posts : 73 Registered: 10/23/07
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 6:09 PM Go to message in response to: Heidibride30

Hi,

I can completely relate to your post. I am having a really hard time, as my destination wedding is approaching and I have not been able to get in touch with my bridesmaids more than once since I asked them, and my MH of honor is acting like an acquaintance at best. Here is what happened. We got engaged in April, then she came to visit in May, I took her out to lunch, asked her to be my MH and even got her a nice gift to show my appreciation. A month later she got engaged!!! She hasn't been available when I call her or in any significant way to help me out, even just to bounce opinions off of. With her wedding being her priority, I can kind of understand. But on the other hand, as the wedding is in another country and my family is in another country, I don't have many people around to help me out, and I could really use the help on picking stationary, linens, gifts, flowers, etc. Am I expecting too much?? This whole thing is really quite hurtful....

Thanks!!!

BirdLover Posts : 2,834 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 7:34 PM Go to message in response to: Allison369

This thread is WAY too funny. You ladies have got me laughing!

MY best friend planned her wedding for a week before mine...I guess I should have ended the friendship, eh? :P

Anyway...I'm pretty sure the original post is just to screw with us. I mean, it can't possibly be serious...can it?
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

FrancieElaine Posts : 654 Registered: 6/26/09
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 8:13 PM Go to message in response to: starfish701

You are so funny Starfish! I love your sense of humor! When I first got engaged, I went back and forth about where to have my wedding or even if I should have a wedding. One day I emailed my three sisters and told them I had decided to have my wedding at IHOP, the place where me and my DH had our second date. I described how my "pan-cake" would be layers of pancakes with different syrups. Two of my three sisters actually believed I was serious and I got these hilarious emails back, "What? Are you nuts? That is so hillbilly!" (we are originally from the mountains of WV) It was so funny!

What's the fun of being a bride if you can't mess with your BM's a little bit! ha ha!

Francie Elaine, The Bride Whisperer

www.bride-whisperer.com

http://twitter.com/BrideWhispering

http://bridewhisperer.blogspot.com  

FrancieElaine Posts : 654 Registered: 6/26/09
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I am sick in bed with a horrible cold... (could it be swine flu...OMG!) and you guys are making me laugh! So thanks!

And... may I ask who that crazy person is who posted all the obscenities on various threads at like 4:30 a.m.?

I am thinking of coming up with a psychiatric diagnosis for such people. Maybe ya'll could help me. And Myra and her husband could have some ideas too.

Bridezillaholic?
BridePolar Disorder?
Schizoabrideic?

Just thoughts. There must be some real sickness here. I can see us all on Oprah now.... LOL

Francie Elaine, The Bride Whisperer

www.bride-whisperer.com

http://twitter.com/BrideWhispering

http://bridewhisperer.blogspot.com  

MissApril Posts : 276 Registered: 1/21/09
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 1:38 AM Go to message in response to: FrancieElaine

Francie-- My dad is self diagnosed Caustic Personality Disorder. (meaning he's a self absorbed jerk) Ive been up way too late tonight and thus find myself un-creative but if you can fit bride in there I think it would be more fitting than their dresses. That's probably not gonna be as funny after a good nights sleep.
CoolStick your head out the window and smile for a satellite picture!Tongue out

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine