Crazy EX-Wives

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 14

Gaby0 Posts : 45 Registered: 5/25/09
Crazy EX-Wives
Posted: May 26, 2009 9:05 PM

What is the correct way to handle your FH crazy ex-wife?

My FH was marry once before and got divorce before we even met. His Ex-Wife married again and got divorce again about the same time we started dating. His ex-wife is just plain crazy. She keeps harassing me , sending me emails where she calls me a homewrecker and tells me how my FH is going to go back to her ,how he is going to leave me and how he is just using me to forget about her. She crashes parties where she knows we are going to be. She goes to the restaurant and store that I go to. We run in the same circle so she have try to start crazy rumors about me , but the other lady just don't believe her. She uses my fh last name and if people ask her if she is married to my fh she says "Yes" and she constantly is suing my fh.

When ever we are in the same room I act cordial toward her.

I know this is a serious subject but I just can't help and laugh at her behavior.

Have you had to handle a crazy-ex? What is the correct way to handle them?

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Re: Crazy EX-Wives
Posted: May 26, 2009 11:06 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Dear Gaby,

Do just what you are doing. Laugh. Inwardly.

I've told people this before and I'll repeat myself.

Pretend you are gathering material for a book about crazy ex-wives. This book will go on to become a national bestseller and the entire country will laugh themselves sick over your descriptions of Psycho-Ex-Wife.

The whackier she is, the better the book.

So, as you observe her craziness, say nothing, and just put a secret smile on your face and picture yourself talking with your book on the Letterman show or on Oprah. Naturally, you can't tell her or anyone about the book as you need to collect more material.

When she sees you smiling, serenely, it will drive her nuts.

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: May 26, 2009 11:10 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

I agree with AOTB to a point. If her actions are harmless, laugh all you want. However, if she becomes threatening and seriously harassing there are two words that solve all your problems. Those words are restraining order.

wedding ticker

Wedding pics at www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: May 26, 2009 11:26 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Gaby - I agree with AOTB and what you are already doing. Laugh are her inwardly, hold your head up high.

The only other thing I could suggest would be to file the emails she sends you - don't delete them. Just in case anything escalates, you have proof of her bothering you.

Posted: May 26, 2009 11:38 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

When she found out that we got engaged she told everyone that she was pregnant and that my fh was the father , the weird part is that my fh told me he had not been alone with her in the same room in years. The weird part is that after nobody believe her and she did not get the result she wanted we never heard again about her "pregnancy" , to think of it there was never any evidence of her being pregnant. Another funny stories is when she told me she was with my fh and the funny part is that my fh was out of the country and those days she claimed he was with him , I was there with him.

I hope she finds a new victim I mean husband and will leave us , until she gets divorce again.

Her behavior is funny but quite disturbing , I don't need someone to call me at 3:00 am and insult me. The moment I feel that she may get physical I will get a restraining order.

Edited by: Gaby0 on May 26, 2009 11:39 PM

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: May 26, 2009 11:58 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Maybe you should change your e-mail address.

Does your fiance have any kids with her? If not, change your phone number, too, and make it an unlisted one.

preview image

Posted: May 27, 2009 12:22 AM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

He has no kid , because if they did I would have to bail out if I had to see this crazy every weekend and holidays.

Bally Posts : 355 Registered: 9/25/08
Posted: May 27, 2009 6:53 AM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

How can she constantly sue your FH?

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: May 27, 2009 9:12 AM Go to message in response to: Bally

Why are you forced to be in situations where you are in the same room with this woman? If her and your FH have no children together, then they also have no ties anymore. They have a past,but its the PAST,and honestly, its his responsibility to make sure that YOU are safe and nurture the relationship that he has with YOU. This woman sounds borderline crazy, in a not so funny kind of way. If she is suing your FH (over what,by the way?), showing up where the two of you are, and calling you at 3am to insult you, that is not funny or something to ignore . That is harassment and it needs to end. Your fh shoudlnt be sitting by idly and watching you take all this crap from her, nor should be be laughing. He should be letting this woman know once and for all that this behavior is unacceptable, that he will not have it, and to please stay away from the both of you. Then, if she doesnt, you should both call the police. But you cant do that if either of you is in ANY way responding to her. She sounds pretty unstable to me, and unstable people do not so good things. Get away from this person and make sure she stays away.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Posted: May 27, 2009 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: Bally

Settlement because she accuse my fh of trying to keep money from her, but the truth is that she got a lump payment and spend it all.

She all so sue him because she thinks that she should own a percentage of one of his business , which if crazy because he got them after the divorce.

and Defamation.

Is so sad that in this country you can sue for any reason you want and all the times you want.

But he is not the only one she has sue with out any evidence and the reason that she does it is because she knows that is easy to settle it out of the court then to have to go to court on do all the process. She is just trying to make a quick buck.

I'm going in to look in to getting a restraining order .

iloveaiden Posts : 49 Registered: 5/27/09
Posted: May 27, 2009 4:45 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

restraining order on that crazy.. verbal harassment is still a form of harassmen.
Created by Wedding Favors

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 2:45 AM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 8:22 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:55 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Black Strapless Sweetheart Layered Drape Hi-low Prom Dress With Beads
Save up to 31% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $178.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/black-strapless-sweetheart-layered-drape-hilow-prom-dress-with-beads-p-32379.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 27, 2012 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4970 is just $399.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine