Traveling in Greece or Turkey

Online Users: 1,361 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 2

mynameissarah Posts : 1 Registered: 5/23/09
Traveling in Greece or Turkey
Posted: May 23, 2009 3:41 PM

My fiance and I are planning on flying into Istanbul, Turkey and then traversing the Greek Islands and a bit of Turkey for our honeymoon (we're planning on roughly 21 days). Usually we plan our own vacations, but I am hoping to use a travel agency so that I don't have to worry about anything and can arrive and relax. I've been searching the internet for different travel agencies, but I was wondering if anyone has vacationed in Greece or Turkey in the past and might have some suggestions? Actually, suggestions for islands, hotels, activities, and/or travel sites would all be appreciated. We're going to be there in July and August, and we don't want a cruise which we think would take away from experiencing the islands.

Thanks for your suggestions!

sarah

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Re: Traveling in Greece or Turkey
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 5:14 PM Go to message in response to: mynameissarah

Sarah,

We can so help you... I am Greek and have been everywhere in Greece and throughout Turkey. I was married to a Turk.. lucky you. Kay is the best person to help you at our office..look forward to hearing from you,

Tammy Levent
Elite Travel
Google me

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

Louis1154 Posts : 1 Registered: 6/23/09
Re: Traveling in Greece or Turkey
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 7:32 AM Go to message in response to: mynameissarah

Hi!

Great choice of your honeymoon!

You can't go wrong with Greece, it's a perfect destination! If you like the sea, than try to visit as many islands you can. Each one has its own culture and cusine. The food is amazing!

I have never been to Turkey, though. Based on my friend's experience it's a destination worth going to. Their culture may seem similar to Greek's, but it is totally different and also worth experiencing.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine