Where do you stay in Las Vegas?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 33

savex389 Posts : 506 Registered: 8/10/07
Re: Where do you stay in Las Vegas?
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: TheNewMrsJ

There are 3 World Marks in Vegas, World Mark Spencer Street, World Mark Tropicana and World Mark Las Vegas, the last one being the closest but you're are right about them being a little further away. We'll either drive or take the bus, I wont complain too loudly if its a great deal! :) DH's cousin also said that the resort was so nice that they could have spent a whole day there and not feel like they wasted their trip.
Thanks for all your help ladies! I'm still not sure where we are going to stay but I'm a few steps closer now.

CCTL Posts : 1 Registered: 8/1/09
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 10:12 AM Go to message in response to: bride4life

Hi,

I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this. I hope that i can learn more and share my ideas and thoughts as well.

Go to Paris Las Vegas to the restaurant Mon Ami, eat outside at about 1030 pm and watch the fountains at Bellagio. las vegas tour bus

Cheers!

Edited by: CCTL on Aug 1, 2009 10:12 AM

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 9:33 PM Go to message in response to: savex389

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:25 PM Go to message in response to: savex389

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine