Am I only the one?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

Bronwyn Posts : 2 Registered: 4/8/08
Re: Am I only the one?
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 3:47 AM Go to message in response to: SillyGirl

I have been with my guy for 4 1/2 years and we are really happy, but we are also still just bf and gf. He knows that he wont get a yes from me unless he has a ring right there and does the proposal right I'm fine with a CZ becuz I don't like diamonds at all. I know he's gonna ask me sometime...but I do get flustrated becuz I want to be engaged, but he really wants to be able to provide for me and stuff, I have to be patient not becuz I want to, but becuz I know he loves me.
Bone of my bones, breath of my breath.

Bally Posts : 355 Registered: 9/25/08
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 7:46 AM Go to message in response to: Bronwyn

''He knows that he wont get a yes from me unless he has a ring right there and does the proposal right''

Are you kidding me??

WinterWonderlan... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/23/08
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 8:42 AM Go to message in response to: Bronwyn

"He knows that he wont get a yes from me unless he has a ring right there and does the proposal right"

Wow you must really love him to make the proposal all about the ring and some elaborate way to do it. (That was sarcastic incase you couldn't tell).

But seriously that was a HORRIBLE statement to say. At first I thought you were going to be like 16 or 17, but then I looked at your profile and you are 22. I sure hope that the first time he ask you it lives up to your standards, because after being shot down, I really doubt he'd ask again!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine