nassau

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

meghanb9 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/26/08
nassau
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 7:36 AM

Hey everyone!

My fiance and I are getting married in Nassau 12/12/09. We are taking a long weekend to get married and then between Christmas and New Year's we are honeymooning (I am a teacher and can't take a lot of time off).

We are looking into several resorts and I just can't seem to decide! We've seen pictures, read reviews.. if anyone could offer any first hand advice/pictures/experiences, we would really love to hear it!! Thanks SO MUCH!

The places we are considering are:
The Sheraton at Cable Beach
Paradise Island Harbour Resort
Breezes at Bahamas

Also...opinions on all inclusive vs non??

thanks again! happy planning!

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Re: nassau
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 8:15 AM Go to message in response to: meghanb9

I've been to Nassau :) It is very pretty there. I only was there for one day on a cruise ship trip. But I hear that Paradise Island and Breezes are great places to go. I think any place there will be great. You have the warm weather, the palm trees, the clear water, the white sand :)

If I were you I would pick an all inclusive package. You don't have to worry about paying for food or drinks since it's all included. I think in the long run it's way cheaper and stress free.

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

RedDiamond Posts : 2 Registered: 2/24/09
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 1:03 AM Go to message in response to: meghanb9

I'm actually getting married out there at the end of April, and took a week long "scouting trip", which I have lots of photos from online... PM me or e-mail if you'd like the link. The most popular places to marry out there are Atlantis, One & Only Ocean Club (with the French Cloisters) and Compass Point Resort. There also other places that you can get a great price on like the beach over at the Poop Deck Sandyport, and Lucianos. I'd stay away from the major beaches though because with so many tourists there's always people walking in and around the weddings in thier swimsuits!

If you want some more places that are upscale and very classy you might want to look at the country clubs. I fell in love with Old Fort Bay. There's also Lyford Cay country club. Both places are beautiful and would make for a great wedding venue.
Planning Bio

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 1:54 PM Go to message in response to: meghanb9

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 3131 is just $429.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine